YOU'RE PATHETIC

A/N- sorry I was talking about cars so I named the girl Mercedes
Warning- Violence and swearing

Moriarty P.O.V.

She walked towards me, tears staining her face 'Mercedes,dear what's wrong' she places her hand on my face, and speaks softly 'I don't think I love you anymore...' shock covers my face for a short period of time before I walk past her 'Wine dear?' I ask 'wha- Jim, I DON'T love you' 'BULLSHIT! AFTER EVERYTHING IVE DONE FOR YOU?!' I grab her by the hair and pin her to the wall.

Mercedes POV

He pins me and for once I was scared 'JIM JUST LET GO!' his grip tightens and he throws me to the floor and kisses my neck 'I love you...' he whispers seductively, but I couldn't take I turn to face him and kiss him hard 'you're not a man!, YOU ARE PATHETIC!' once again his hands wrap around my neck as it seems he's having a flash back and he squeezes, it starts to go black until I reach for my heel and smash it into his head, he momentarily let's go giving me time to run but he grabs my leg and hovers above me, he once again grips my throat and I black out.

Moriarty POV
'Mercedes?' No response 'No...NO!' I killed her the love of my life, she drew her last breath in my arms, I cradled her as she began her journey to the other world and its all my fault... I drop her and run, they can't know I'm a killer and a terrible human, buts that what I do....

3rd person
Mercedes lies motionless on the floor with seemingly no hope of survival when... she inhales a large breath and exhales for just as long, she is relieved she's away From her psycho boyfriend but that's just because she's 'dead' in his eyes and 'dead' was how she would remain if it meant safety away from him.

A/N DO I DO A PART TWO?