Master of disguise

I once again sat on the couch bored out of my mind but to lazy too get up. I turned checked my phone and saw a text from Brandon:

Brandon- Y/N I got you some books to help with your controlment issues.

I smiled at the text. He really wants my to get some help with my controlment. "So you like the guy?" I heard Sans teasing smile on his face. I got a little startled and fell off the couch "Sorry kid." Sans chuckled.

I took off my hood to my cloak and my h/c h/l fell on the hard tiled floor. Sans look at me for a few moments before coming out of his daze with a light tinted aqua blue blush on his cheek bones. I sat up on the floor paying no attention to hus aqua blue blush. I smiled up at him "No I don't like Brandon he's a friend of mine and only a friend." I smiled at him.

He chuckled and held out gis boney hand. I took his hand getting pulled up by him. I took my hand away once he pulled me up. "Um kid why don't you take off the cloak off?" He raised his nonexistenting brow "Well I don't always like to be seen when I'm trying to save or do something." I pulled the hood up halfway but Sans grabbed my hand. I blushed un knowingly snatching my hand away and pulling the hood all the wa up "Don't ever do that ever again." I warned him.

"Hm you really should watch your temper kid." Sans warned me. My left eye flashed multiple colors and my hand flicked over it. I stumbled back and my head started banging with pain. "Kid!" Sans seemed shocked. My breath hitched and I shook a bit. 'Why does this have to happen to me now!' I internally screamed.

Papyrus, Tori,and Frisk all walked into the room and gasped "SANS WHAT DID YOU DO?" Papyrus accused "Sans why would you hurt my child?" Tori asked helping me looking at me concerned. "What! Why would I hurt her!?" Sans enraged at them. My voice was ragged I'm sure but I was able to speak. "It wasn't.... him" I paused "This happens very often with my power condition." I explained. Sans gave me genius smile and told Papyrus and Tori 'I told you so' with a smug look. "I could show you if you're interested." I told them.

Tori helped me to the couch then nodded and my eye started to glow different colors; Aqua, yellow, purple, orange, blue, green, and red. Sans stepped away in fear a bit like he's seen an extra terrestrial life form. One little small dog thing popped up on my shoulder called a gaster blaster. "SANS ARE YOU OKAY?" Papyrus concerned voice snapped sans out of his state. "Y-yeah paps I'm... fine." His left eye started to glow a aqua blue "Kid what soul do you have?" He asked... it felt like I heard him say that before. "Aqua, yellow, purple, orange, blue, green, and red." I said "And my soul s sideways." I gave extra information.

"Your soul can't be sideways..." Sans protested. A sideways multi coloured soul popped up in one of my hands "It can't be?" I teasingly said with a small smile. They all looked in shock at my soul and Papyrus tried touching it. My soul disappeared back to where it's supposed to be and I held Toriel's arm sleeve to help me get up. Papyrus picked me up bridal style and did the cutest laugh i've ever heard "NYEH HEH HEH HEH!" He laughed. I giggled a bit and put my head on his shoulder. Drifting asleep not to far after I did.