blissful punishments

there was a thud in the flat- shit- john thought as he slowly regained his consciousness.

it had been a few weeks since sherlock had been experimenting during the late hours of the night. stumbling down the stairs john saw him, he was at the kitchen table in nothing but his robe. john noticed that he had something in the microscope as well...

"what the bloody hell are you doing at this ungodly hour, sherlock?"

"science, john!" he shouted a bit to annimated.

"...Christ. i swear sherlock, you will be the death of me."

he simply looked up at me and arched his brow. oh those faces he made, they were so full of emotion and curiosity. why did he have to be so damned perfect?

i must've stared at him for a while because there was a faint blush creeping onto his chizzled cheeks. those cheek bones, how they could cut me if i pressed too hard againsst them.

"why are you doing this right now?" i asked a bit agitated with his lack of explanation.

"i was up and got bored john. why else would i be doing this at such a late hour, honestly it's almost as if you just moved in all over again."

with that i had had enough, not only had he awoken me at 3 a.m, but he'd managed to insult me almost every hour on the hour for the past month; i couldn't take his bratty anal behavior much longer.

i strode across the room and stood next to him, arms crossed and expression as stern as i could possibly make it. he looked at me from the corner of his eye.

"what is it now, john?" he asked a bit annoyed.

"i'm done with you and your damned attitude!" i said a bit too harshly.

sherlock bit his lower lip and stared at the floor, "i'm sorry.....i didn't mean to...upset you john..." he said in a soft whisper.

i was shocked not only that he apologized, but that he meant it. this man with horrific sociopathic tendencies just apologized to me and meant it.... my face must've been a sight to someone who didn't understand./

"um...it....it's okay, sherlock." i tried to compose myself.

"no. no it's not."was his reply.

sherlock stood and his robe slid down his shoulders a bit. he must've seen me eye it as it happened because a smirk quickly grew on his face. what happened next had me completely bewildered; he let his robe fall completely, exposing his long, lean body- along with his long and thick cock.

i gasped in comlete surprise.

swiflty sherlock made his way to me and had me in a deep kiss, there was no chaste transition of any sort. this kiss was meant to be taken as complete and utter desire.

still too shocked i was frozen, allowing sherlock to take control, when i snapped out of it i had my hands lost in his messy mop of a head. he moaned the deepest of deep moans causing my whole body to ache. he tore my shirt off- wuite literally, making me dig my nails into his shoulders as he made his love-bites throughout my neck and chest.

i couldn't concentrate on anything that wasn't him, that wasn't sherlock holmes.

he backed away, only to pull my boxers down to my ankles, then stared, mesmerized by my hard erection. as quickly as his trance started, it stopped and he began to suck on my head, making it agonizingly slow. the feel of sherlock's tongue laping at my hard cock was otherworldly.

i felt him flatten the back of his tongue to take in my full length- i couldn't stop myself from gripping his head and screaming out his name whilst i thrust deeper into the back of his throat.