Kidnapped by vampires happy b'day to me

Please comment.

Chapter one

Elizabeth's POV

"Awe come on Dania (pronounced dan-ya) I'm nearly eighteen why can't I go alone?"

"Because it's dangerous Elizabeth any way your brother called and said he'd be here tomorrow." Dania stopped when she saw me start jumping up and down squealing. I haven't seen my brother since I was in the hospital which has been months. My brother's twenty-five, very tall about 6ft, has wavy brown hair, brown eyes, and straight features and has bulky muscles and if I was not his sister I would say he's smocking hot but I am. Any way I look nothing like my brother I have long straight black hair that trials all the way down my back, icy blue eyes, heart shaped face, and I've got the perfect curves but the thing is nobody knows exactly what I look like because I wear hoods and baggy clothes that cover all of me. Only my closest friend Daniel knows what I look like he's gay so he doesn't lust for me or hate me because of my looks. "Now go to Daniel's so the maids can clean your room properly." Dania said retrieving me from my thoughts. Did I mention I am a billionaire? Not millionaire I mean I have about twenty billion dollars. After my parents died they left half of their stuff to me and half of their stuff to Jake. I got twenty billion, the main house, half of the businesses and my favourite car the Aston Martin Vanquish. But there's a catch I have to be eighteen which I will be in two days to have access to these things.

I left in my little bug to tell Daniel the good news when I arrive I just walked in we didn't bother knocking we just walked in we were practically family. Danny wasn't so hard to find he was in his room. "Hey Danny guess what?" he jumped and turned around quicker than I could say doggy got a bone. Danny is cute he has light blond hair that falls over his hazel eyes, straight features and he has a six pack under his t-shirt and don't even bother asking how I know because it's a long story. "Oh it's just you. You know I hate when you do that."

"Do what Danny?" I asked him innocently.

"Ugh never mind. Any way why are you here?"

"To tell you my brother's coming here tomorrow."

Danny's POV

"To tell you my brother's coming here tomorrow." Liz yelled enthusiastically. Ever since I met Liz she always talks about her brother and how much she loves him and how much she misses him. When she comes for sleepovers she cries half the night at the loss of her parents and how she has lost her Jake (A/N if anybody doesn't know Jake is her brother) but in a different way. She is alone and depressed. She may not look like it on the outside not that you can really see her. She's torn up in the inside to a point where it's nearly impossible to heal. I've tried to help her so has her aunt and uncle but it hasn't worked we only stop her from killing herself but that's all we can do and it's really worrying us. But now that her brother is coming home maybe he can help.

"Wow that's great Liz." I said running up to her and giving her a bear hug.

"Can't breathe." She gasped. Laughing I let her go and we jumped up and down like little kids. "Hey where are your parents I didn't see them down stairs."

"Umm." I said thinking hard. Where are they? "Oh yeah, they're at a play or somethin somewhere in China but they said they would be back later today."

"Ok what do you want to do today? I'm not allowed back at the house."

"Why?"

"Well the maids are cleaning the house and you know how where ever I go it becomes messy again."

I laughed. I did know, her room was spotless then in ten minutes her room looked like there was an explosion. We both bursted out laughing at the memory for a while but sobered up enough to speak.

"Yeah I know. Any way you want to do some shopping?"

"Hell no! You know I hate shopping I would rather kiss a monkey." I laughed even harder as she said this and the look on her half hidden face was priceless. "You are so cruel to tease me like that." She said her bottom lip trembling like she's about to cry. "Oh if I were cruel I would take you shopping without asking you."

"You wouldn't dare."

"Yes I would. Now how about watching some James Bond?" She instantly lit up I know she loves James Bond.

Liz POV

"Yes I would. Now how about watching some James Bond?" I could feel my face light up at the idea of watching Pierce Brosnan on TV. "I'm good with that. Now you go get popcorn while I'll pick which James Bond to watch." While I was saying this I was already pushing him towards the door. I ran down the steps taking two at a time and walked into the movie theatre yes they have a freakin movie theatre a big one. I looked around me there's a massive soft and black lounge which looked big enough to fit ten people on it, a projector that is high definition, a bar and a coffee table in the middle of the room. You would think I would see luxurious stuff at my house even more luxurious stuff because I'm richer but my family were rather modest about their money they bought stuff which was expensive I guess but not very. Danny brought me out of my thoughts by yelling if I wanted honey on my popcorn which of course I said yes to, I love to smother my popcorn in honey. I went to pick my favourite James Bond which is Die Another Day (A/N yeah that's my favourite too) I absolutely love this one I must have watched it a thousand times and it's got my favourite car in it too the vanquish aka known as the vanish in Die Another Day. I plopped down on the couch and yelled "hurry up and get your ass over here so I can hit play."

"Yeah, yeah I'm comin hold your horses." He said as he walked through the door. He plunked himself down and I hit play. "Oh no, no, no not this one AGIAN!"

"Awe come on you know this one is my favourite."I pouted knowing he could not resist and in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. "Fine but don't think you don't owe me." I hugged him smiling then turned my attention to the movie.

After the movie Danny got up and dragged me along with him out to my car. "Hey where are we going?"

"Where going shopping for some nice clothes for you to wear when your brother gets here and don't complain because you owe me." Dam he had me there. I got in my car sulking and handed him my keys before he asked for them. We were out onto the road in no time...

Next chapter will be more exciting i promise. don't forget to comment please.