(3 part 1) kidnapped by vampires happy b'day to me

Kidnapped by vampires happy b'day to me

Recap

My life is seriously messed up some one up there doesn't like me in fact I think they hate me. God could it- I cut my self off before I could finish because I knew it what would happen if I finished my thoughts.

Oh fuck, it just got worse...

Chapter three

Liz POV

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK!" I screamed it's my bloody birthday tomorrow the day where I finally get my "baby" (Vanquish). Everyone looked at me in shock at my sudden well not so sudden to me outburst. "What's with all the screaming and swearing?" Stark asked.

"Well tomorrows my eighteenth birthday the day where I inherit my car and my money but now that I'm kidnapped I won't get it because of little old fucking you."I said sweetly but that only made my voice sound scarier.

"Oh too bad what type of car and how much money do you inherit any way, an old Toyota and a thousand bucks?"

"No I inherit my Aston Martin Vanquish, twenty billion dollars and about ten of the most wanted businesses in the world."

"Who are you?" Alex asked.

"My name is Elizabeth Raksha Dinmont." I replied. All their mouths dropped at the same time they looked like gaping fish. It was so funny I had to laugh.

Stark's POV

"My name is Elizabeth Raksha Dinmont." She said and laughed. My mouth dropped she couldn't be the Elizabeth Raksha Dinmont. Everyone knew her because of her past and because she knows what we are. God it couldn't be but it was it would explain why she took all the blood and the body parts all over the place so calmly and seeing me rip out someone's throat without screaming. Well fuck me, out of all the people in California I could have kidnapped it had to be her.

"Are you the Elizabeth Raksha Dinmont?" Seth asked.

"The one and only and so far I managed to stay away from your kind but then I had to go get myself kidnapped by you." She pointed at me. Yep she was most defiantly the one.

"Well fuck." I heard Seth and Alex mutter at the same time. Yeah I agree.

"Alex, Seth go find a room for Demon and call me when you have." I said they both kept muttering swear words but none the less they did as they were told. (Raksha means demon)

"So since you know about us we don't have to drink in secret." I said because this silence was getting really awkward.

"Oh fuck yes you do because I am seriously not gonna see someone drink blood again especially my own." She said looking at me with disgust I was about to get angry and yell at her to deal with it when my brothers came down.

"Stark the only room left for umm her is the umm one next to yours." They said at exactly the same time. You would think they're mind readers though they're not but I am. I don't like being a mind reader because you can never ever fully block your mind from the people surrounding yours and you learn something you really don't want to know. Only a few humans and vampires alike can block their mind and my family have been living with me for 100 years you'd think they would have learnt to block their minds by now but noooooo it takes up too much of their eternity to learn. That reminds me why haven't I "heard" anything from demon girl over there. I focused my attention on Demon but came up with nothing I tried harder but still nothing. Dam it's going to be harder to keep track of this one with such a strong mind. I have to learn to break it hmm I wonder what's in her mind that's so important that she learnt to block her mind.

Liz POV

I felt pressure on my mind but didn't know what it was it felt as if though someone was trying to get in my mind. Odd I never felt this before maybe vampires can read mind I looked around me and sure enough Stark was looking at me intently. I felt the heat of my blush crawling up my neck to my face I must look very appetizing to the vampires surrounding me hmm note to self don't blush in company of vampires. Hey he's reading my mind "Hey motherfucker stop reading my fucking mind."I pointed at Stark and turned to stalk into the house but before I could make it through the front door an arm snaked around my waist pulling me back. "What the fuck do you want!?"

"You will treat me with respect or you will face the consequences. There are only two rules you need two follow 1) do as I say 2) don't try and run away or we will hunt you down and kill you. Got it now Mimi here will show to your room." He waved his hand toward a small elegant woman standing at the door. She was wearing an old fashion maid's outfit; she had a small nose, full red lips that now have a smirk on them and brown eyes that were sparkling with mischief. I wonder if we will be friends I really don't think so but you never know.

vote

vote

vote

and

comment

comment

comment