Man-Handling

As Jack was darting away from the shed he looked back and noticed that the shed was gone. As he continued to run he didn't pay the missing shed any mind, he was to busy hopping and leaping over gravestones.

Then as he was almost out of the cemetery he tripped over a medium sized gravestone. As he struggled to get back on his feet he then saw the teenage girl  hovering above him.

"Please stop running, I'm not trying to hurt you", pleaded the girl.

So in compliance Jack refrained from running. The  girl explained that her name is Zoe and that she was trapped in the shed for years, waiting for an honest soul to come and free her.

"This all sounds extremely fictional", said Jack.

Then Zoe went into detail about why she was in the shed while touching her feet to the ground. She said that a couple of years ago two men were following her so she ran into the shed to get away.

After she heard quietness she tried to open the shed but it wouldn't budge and over the years she was in there some how she stayed alive and somehow her body was different. She was stronger then most men an quicker than a cheetah. Jack saw no harm in keeping her secret but he didn't know how he could.

"If I even wanted to how could I keep your secret?" "If you let me I can learn how to be a normal kid again", replied Zoe.

Jack tried to explain to Zoe that it doesn't work like that and that she has to enroll to his school. Without paying any mind to his comment she boastfully said "let me worry about that."
***
As Jack got out the shower and changed into some clothing, he began to think of Zoe and how she was able to survive years without eating. The thought that their may be more to what she told him, lingered in his mind until he started drifting off into sleep. He began to dream of an evil, demon-like figure.

The figure was standing over a large pile of skulls and had a sword that was dyed with the color of blood. BEEP BEEP BEEP! Jack was woken up by his alarm clock, he pushed his hand down on a button that made the beeping stop.

As Jack got ready for school he couldn't help but think about the figure of pure evil. When Jack opened his closet, to his surprise Zoe was standing there. She looked like a normal high school girl.

"WHY ARE YOU IN MY CLOSET", shouted Jack.

"Well since we are going to school together why not actually go to school together."

Just as Zoe finished her sentence, Jacks mom knocked on the door. Zoe heard the mom and scurried back into the closet.

"Hurry up and get ready", Jacks mom demanded.

Jack opened the closet back up but Zoe was gone. Jack finished getting ready and headed out side and as he was was walking he heard a familiar voice, the voice was of course Zoe.

"Where'd you go", asked Jack.

"I hid like you said", replied Zoe.

As the two continued to walk to school they said nothing to each other. Jack said nothing because he was still thinking about his dream and Zoe said nothing because she was some what nervous for her first day of school.Once they were inside they both walked to the main office to greet Todd's mom.

They got Zoe's schedule and unlike with Todd and Parker, Zoe and Jack only had 3 classes together.

"We'll meet in the cafeteria, ok I want to introduce you to some of my friends", Jack told Zoe.

After they separated Jack saw the school bully. His name was Tiny and all though that was his name, he was in fact humongous.

"hey faggot, I haven't seen you in two months", Tiny brutally shouted.

Jack responded with a simple "that's because it was summer".

Some kids watching the commotion started chanting; FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!! Although Zoe was just about on the other side of the school, she heard the chanting and started speeding through the halls. Tiny pulled his arm back, ready to deliver a serious blow to Jacks face. Then he let his fist go.

The sound of knuckles hitting flesh, sort of echoed through the halls. The sound was not Tiny's fist hitting Jack face, it was his fist being stopped by Zoe's Palm and just before Jack knew what was happening, Zoe had tightened her grip of Tiny's fist. Which resulted in him screaming in agony.

Then with what seemed faster then the speed of light, Zoe wrapped her hands around his waist and practically launched him across the hall. Her eyes now completely black, and full of pain, pain that she wanted to let out on Tiny.

Until Jack finally yelled "ZOE STOP".

Zoe's eyes became normal and she calmed down. Jack was furious with her, now he would have Tiny on his back even more. "You can't just go around man-handling the school's biggest bully", proclaimed Jack. To be honest he didn't know what Zoe would have done if he didn't stop her.