chapter 1 - learning

Every girl has a crush , and not every girl has the fucking luck to make that guy likes her back , and not every guy has the guts to ask  a girl  out , some of them just  stay there watching her be , and others just put their shoes on  and ask her out . Then you notice your  crush is in love with  other girl , the perfect girl , fashion sence , sence of humor , perfect hair , perfect look , perfect lips , perfect body , perfect evrithing!!!! And it hurts fucking much !!!! (But i dont feel like that , cuz i dont like anyone and not looking 4 a bf ) . But then you deside to move on and forget the shit . But there is a new guy , you see him and he's perfect , so you deside to be friend with him. So the months pass and you steel friendzoned . He play's with you but only as a friend . So you like him so much that you can't hold tour feelings and deside to tell your best friend about it , and your best friend desides to tell to your another best friend , and then they deside that they are gonna tell their best friend and just like that it spreds out till it get to your crush , and your crush ask  you if its true , and you are so fucking nervious that you just say nothing and run to the bathroom .You start to cry cuz sometimes you are so imature (evryone is sometimes) that you can't assept your feelings and you can't live with it . But thats not right you should never be ashamed of your feelings , and if you like him , whats rong with that nothing happens.