Chapter 6: The Accident

Helga noticed that Arnold was approaching so she moved her legs off of the other seat that was by her to let Arnold sit with her. Helga asked, "Hey Arnold, what was that weird dude talking to you about?" Arnold wasn't really paying attention to Helga because he was watching Michael because he seemed a little out of place to him but when he heard Helga say something he said, "Huh." Helga said, "What did that creepy dude talk to you about Arnold?" Arnold said, "Oh him, well nothing he was asking me about something but don't worry about it Helga." Helga didn't like that Arnold didn't answer her question specifically but she let it slid. She Said, "Hey wanna talk about how that old dude looks like he's that old lady thing from Monsters inc." When Arnold Heard this he said, "Helga you know its not right to talk about people like that and behind there backs." Helga said, "Who cares Football Head, there not going to do anything to me" Arnold decided to just give up because he knew that it was no use to talk to Helga about doing the right thing. Helga said, "So Arnold, what do you think will happen at Rhonda's 6th Grade Party?" Arnold said, "well to be honest Helga, i really don't know what to except at the party, By the way Helga what were you and Rhonda Talking about?" Helga said, "Arnold why do you even want to know is my question, all i can say to your question Arnold is that what we talked about was nothing really important."
     Michael said, "Hey Little dude come over here." Arnold then got off of his seat and went over to the counter. Arnold said, "Why did you need me over here Micheal?" Michael said, "Nothing little dude, i just wanted you to get away from ya girl cause i saw that you were struggling to answer her question and you were nervous." Arnold said, "Was it that obvious that i was nervous around her?" Michael said, "Little dude you were that nervous cause you like that little chick over there bro, i bet even a foreigner can see that you are in love with her man." In his mind, Arnold was pretty sure he didn't love Helga, He's supposed to love Lila, at least thats what he thought until he started to have these thoughts about Helga from once he found out that Helga likes him. Michael said, "Little dude,I think ya girl is getting lonely over there, i suggest that you back to her man." Arnold saw that Michael was right, Helga was just over there starting at the ground, so Arnold decided he needed time with Helga to get to know her better. Arnold asked Michael before he left, "Hey Michael, do you by any chance have something for Helga and me to drink?" Michael said,"Actually i have 4 soda cans, i have four cause i thought i might get really thirsty at work so yeah." Michael then pulls out his sodas from under the counter and gives Arnold two so that Helga and him can have something to drink in the meantime that they talk. Once Arnold goes over to sit with Helga he asks Helga, "Hey Helga, do you want me to open your soda for you?" Helga saw that Arnold was trying to be kind to him so she let him open her soda for her. The Next events Helga hadn't Expected, When Arnold had opened her soda for her, the soda had splashed all over her Dress and a little on her Hair. Helga said, "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU ARNOLD, COULDN'T YOU HAVE AT LEAST AIMMED THE SODA SOMEWHERE ELSE TO PREVENT THIS ENTIRE MESS?!?!? WERE YOU TRYING TO PURPOSELY MAKING THIS HAPPEN?" Arnold tried to reason with her but she said, "NEVER MIND I"M GOING TO THE BATHROOM TO CLEAN MYSELF UP AT LEAST TO GET RID OF SOME OF THIS STICKY SODA."
After what happened, Arnold hadn't been Proud of his actions and thought of going inside of the bathroom to help clean up Helga if she needed the help.