I'll Miss Sac Town

Malik 💭

Look man.. ion know too much about this "moving to los angeles" business but I mean it's a good start for my career. Like yea LA is where it's crackin and shit, that's what I'm happy about. But I got dukes and the rest of my family out here and I just don't wanna leave em behind you feel me ? Moms said do what my heart tells me to do so I will. I'm leaving 10am sharp tomorrow cause according to all my homies out there they said the traffic ain't no fuckin joke lmao. But whatever cuhs, I'm finna get this rest..

*10am the next morning*

I got in the car and plugged in the aux, you know I had to play a slapper ! I put on SammyDexMaxo by Famous Dex. Niggas can't control themselves when the play them slappers lmaooo. I was doing about 110 on the freeway for a long time. I could tell I was close cause that traffic was something serious. I took a break from the long drive and stopped at the gas station to buy a backwood. I got up to the cash register and ol girl behind the counter was lookin just right from behind. "Excuse me miss..-" Ahhh hell nah nigga you got me FUCKED UP ! I felt bout uncomfortable as hell. Niggas was really finna start spittin game. This bitch turned around and hell look what the fuck I see.. a damn tranny. Not even a good one either, bro had on a wig with some fuckin eye makeup on. I asked for my backwood, paid, and got the fuck on ! I got in the car and rolled my blunt, had to smoke that situation off. After I smoked I got back on the freeway and did the dash. I played this song off Rj new mixtape TNB2 , fuckin mistake. The song had police sirens in it and of course my high ass got nervous as fuck. Shit started ringin and I checked every mirror in my car, I ain't see nothin.. So as I'm lookin I just start crackin tf up bro, niggas really dumb ! At that same time I was getting on the 10 freeway so I was doing like 70, nothin too crazy cause I know the opps is tough out here. So I got off on Crenshaw and drive all the way down to Slauson. Had to stop off this place called Buffalo Spot ..? I be seeing everybody post about it so I just had to try it. Turned out to be fleem. After I got my food I stopped off at the homie Politic house on 85th and Denker. Bro told me the smoke shop on 54th and Western had some fleem heem inferno and gorilla glue. Niggas love to smoke so shit I fashoooo couldn't wait to go. I drove cause this nigga Politic got a suspended license with a warrant, stupid ass nigga. When I pulled up my heart fuckin dropped..

- Author's Note
I'm trying something new. This story finna be a hit, all the gurbs finna love it idcidcidc. If y'all got any suggestions I MIGHT consider it but if it sound stupid just know you not finna see it in my story. This story's gonna be like a "thug love" story but it may be a little different. Plus it's gonna have LA slang soooo yea. This a short chapter but its only the beginning so don't trip off that, plus I left y'all with a cliff hanger 👀.. Vote and comment what y'all think.