chapter 2 " the talk"

Alex POV

as I walked out of the medical ward. I smelled my dad out and started to walk towards him. he was outside right where I left him. I gave a little cough to let him know that I was right behind him. "follow" he said without turning around. we walked into the woods. we stopped in a clearing by a little stream. "hmmm I think I'm going to take my mate here" I thought but then remebred how I found him.

"well •••• this changes things. I guess I don't have to make you go to other packs to find your mate now do I. haha but I will say this if you reject that boy you will NOT be apart of this pack anymore. you hear me?!?!" said my dad as he turns to look at me. I growled at him as he even thinks I will reject my mate. well yes I didn't want one before but now its just different. "I WILL NEVER LET HIM GO!" I rawred at him before storming back to the cave to go see him.

As I get closer to the medical ward I start hearing yelling and screaming so I start running. As I enter I see my mate holding his pillow in the corner yelling stay away with his wound still bleeding. I look at my childhood friends to see them slowly moving closer to my mate. I can feel my wolf trying to get out to protect our mate and then
I couldn't hold back the very loud roar that made everyone freeze.

The boys pov ...

I start to wake up again but don't move as I hear a women say "Can you get me more staples please the cut is bigger than I thought."then I hear shuffling and more weird sounds. But once someone touches me I freaked! I grab the first thing that my arm touches and hit the person touching me with it. I jump up and try to run but fall not realizing I was on something high. I groan for a sec then grab my "weapon" and run for it again but running right into a hard thing. I feel around real quick and realize it a corner in a room. I start to panic and turn around ready to hit anything that came near me. I start yelling " stay away!" But I stop not to long after hearing the loudest and scariest roar ever! True I don't have my memories so I'm not 100% sure it's the loudest and scariest but it sure is right now!