Episode 3 (Part 4)

Izumiko currently sat in a seat on The train to reach Souda's home.

As she sat, she read a book that Wamiya had recommended to her after she practically begged him to help her become stronger before she went on this trip.

She recalled that last time she came.... It turned out to be less than enjoyable on her end.

She Honestly never thought that she'd ever come back to this place, but here she was.

Once the train stopped she quickly gathered her things, and entered the station, where she immediately noticed the over exited form of her best friend.

"Your finally here!" Souda yelled before tackling the poor girl into a bone crushing hug.

"Y-yeah. I wouldn't miss it for the world." The small girl replied in a tiny voice, seeing as she could barely breath through Souda's embrace.

"Come on! My moms waiting for us. She wants to sincerely apologize about the whole "spiked punch" incident" Souda said while making air quotes as she spoke.

Izumikos checks flushed red at the mention of that incident. She buried her face in her hands in an attempt to hide the red hue that had grown in her cheeks.

"I-it's fine, she doesn't need to go through the trouble." She said in response while waving her hands frantically.

"Okay, well in and case, let's get going, you'll be fine"Souda exclaimed before grabbing Izumikos hand and practically dragging her to her mothers awaiting car.

Meanwhile izumiko just smiled and let out a small and weak smile
"I hope so" she said quietly.
--------------------
Sorry for my lack of updates.
I'll make it up to you guys.
For now, I hope you enjoyed.