Chapter 1

"UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...." Purple whines. "Of all nights, we're swarmed with homework."

"Hey, nobody likes to do homework." Lu says.

"This is true. I don't blame ya. Homework really isn't that fun." Soaring says, grabbing her notebook.

Soaring opened her notebook up to the biology notes, and took her homework out. She placed her homework sheet on the binder, and started writing down what was in her notes. Purple lifted her head up from leaning back, and looked down at her pile of homework.

"Biology, math, social studies, computer, and last but not least, french." She says, picking up her french homework off the pile.

"Sounds tough." Lu says, sketching her design for the Wattpadia poster.

The group of friends will be running a club called Wattpadia. Wattpadia is basically where a bunch of kids who use Wattpad will come along and share some of their stories with them. They may even suggest stories for the club read. Of course, the club hasn't officially started yet. They had permission to run such a club, but the first meeting hadn't actually happened yet. Lu was in charge of making the posters, since she was the most talented artist out of all of the group.

She was still busy making sure 'Wattpadia' was clear and perfect.

"Says the girl who always gets her homework done before heading home." Purple says.

"Shut up." Lu says.

"She does have a point, Lu. You always get your homework done before getting home." Soaring points out.

Lu looked up from her drawing. She looked at Soaring solemnly, and plainly. Her blonde hair pulled back into a ponytail. Her brown eyes stood out, much more than her hair. She has on a blue shirt and black pants. Her white socks stood out, while her shoes were off the the side. She took her ponytail out, and let it fall behind her.

Soaring glanced over at Lu's now down hair, and blinks a couple of times.

"Daaaang girl, you need a haircut!" Soaring exclaimed.

Lu's hair came down to the middle of her back, which is needing quite a haircut. Purple looked up from her French homework and her eyes grew wide.

"My goodness gracious, Soaring is right!" Purple agrees.

"I know. You haven't even seen the knots this hair creates, though." Lu says, tugging on a strand of hair.

"Hey, at least we're at a sleepover." Soaring says, looking at Purple.

"You're the sleepover queen, Purple." Lu says.

"No I'm not." Purple says.

"Yes you are! We've had the most fun of sleepovers at your place. It's beats ours." Lu says.

"How does it beat your places?" Purple asks.

"Well, my place is always trashed and dad is always half drunk..." Soaring says.

"And my mom never allows me to have sleepovers, only hanging out..." Lu says. "Plus, whenever we're over here to have a sleepover, we get the basement all to ourselves. We play video games on our computers late at night, update our Wattpad, talk and do many other things. Also, the basement floor is so comfortable.....!"

"It is comfortable...." Purple says, scratching the back of her neck.

"It is not comfortable!" Soaring says.

"You're the one who sleeps on the hard part of the floor! This is why we got a new rug! So you'll be sleeping on softness tonight~" Purple says.

"Yus!" Soaring says, closing her Science binder. "Ahh, poopy."