Part 3

The next day in math class (Friday)
Jax POV
'Class is about to start and the teacher said we can do the essay in class so why bother doing it with the partner. Where's (Y/n), I remember yesterday the professor said that she has extra work so she can catch up' he thought . The door flys open (y/n) walks in like nothing happen everyone just stairs at her. 'I have to switch partners she will only make me fall behind but she does have a cute face maybe I should stay with he- wait what am I saying' he thought as he blushes. "Hey Jax umm I did the first page ok" you said while holding the pice of paper in front of him. "That's great I will do the next page ok" I said "ok". 'She did it wow I guess she ok but did she use magic on it' he thought seeing though his goggles, the paper stated to sparkle. He then takes out his goggles an starts to write. 'I think I should follow her after school to see, ok wow I sound like a stalker but I'm just spying on her. That didn't help' the hole time we been talking about the essay she doesn't talk much about anything else.
RING RING (I'm not good at noises)
Class is over finally I should go talk to Michi she knows who a witch or wizard base on there touch she had this ever since she was born. Next class was theater I see her "yo Michi" I said as I wave my hand in the air " oh hey Jax what's up" she said. As we walk to our seat. " I think one of my classmate is a witch and if she is can you be friends with her" I said " how do you know she even a witch" she said "well I was wearing the goggles you gave me because they look cool on me. Then I saw her paper was sparkling" I said " oh I see, sure but what's her name and how she looks like" she said looking in my eyes. "She has (long or short color of hair) hair with (color of eyes) eyes and a beautiful skin and smell like roses" I said with my face heating up. "Ahhh my little cuz like her, I think I have a class with her oh yea it's poetry" she said while squeaking like a fan girl "then I will totally be friends with her, witch or not". "Ok" I said 'do I like her'. The whole time during class all he could do is think of you.
Time skip to Poetry with Michi
Your POV
It's almost the end of the day just one more hour. 'I can't decide if I hate or love this class, I hate it because I sit next to Diego but I love it because it way too easy' I see Diego coming torts me until I see a girl with long wavy raven hair with black eyes and light brown skin, seating next to me. Diego just frowns and sit in the back thank goodness. "hi I'm Michi nice to meet you" she said with a heart warming smile and putting down her hand for a hand shake. "I'm (y/n) nice to meet you" I said while shaking her hand it's so soft. We just started to take notes on what the teacher saying.
Michi POV
Yuh she a witch now I need to get her number for Jax he going to love me but I'll do that at the last five minutes of class. I hold the necklace I was wearing it's black beads with a sliver magic coin. It can make me time skip and remember what happened during the time skip. And then think of the last five minutes "(Y/n) can We switch number so we can be friends and know each other better" I said "ok why not" she said as she writes her number down on paper I did the same.
RING RING
Your POV
I was the last one out because i thought i lost my favorite pencil. I know that sounds stupid but that pencil is really easy to use. Onces i left the classroom I found Jax and the girl Michi hugging each other for some reason I felt hurt. I feel like crying but I managed to walk pass them. Now in my dorm I jut in bed and toke a nap right now I want to do nothing.
~~~~~~~~Author Note ~~~~~~~
Yea it's me I'm Jax cousin well I want to in like why not. Also I think there is many error so don't judge. :)