The Awakening

AYATO'S  POINT OF VIEW:

I saw Melony walking to the car and decided to play with her and have a little drink.  but what surprised me was she didn't fight me. She LET me drink from her not that she had a choice but when I finished she looked at me and mumbled a thank you for some reason. It.... shocked me. 

MELONY'S  POINT OF VIEW:

I fluttered my eyes open with a small groan.

REIGI: good your awake, I need you to explain in detail how you ended up fainting

MELONY: uhmm. well Ayato grabbed me for a drink so I helped him out and after he was done I I got kinda dizzy and I guess that's all I remember. WAIT! how long have I been out!

REIGI: only a couple of hours why?

MELONY: no no no no!! theres to much to do

REIGI: would you like something to eat?

( melony is frantically gathering all of her music to play)

MELONY: uhmm no its fine. Are you thirsty?

REIGI: no I'm fine ill just leave you to your uhmm problems

MELONY: ok thanks for taking care of me when I fainted I was not planning on that.

Finally getting everything ready for tomorrow I came to Yui's room to check on her. when I knocked on the door she opened it with tears in her eyes, knowing what she needed I went and grabbed my ukulele and came back with a smile on my face.

MELONY: come on I know what you need

YUI: O-okay

she let me in and closed the door and that's when I started lifting her spirits.

after playing a song I've been working on I got what I was looking for a smile on her face.

3rd POINT OF VIEW:
What Yui and Melony didn't know were that 6 brothers were outside the room listening to Melony's voice.

AYATO: awww! That should be oresama!
KANATO: yeah she's pretty and talented its to bed she's a sacrificial bride
LAITO: man I wish I was pancake : )
SHU: hmmm
REIGI: that girl polite and talented
SUBARU: It's...good
~~~
MELONY'S POINT OF VIEW:
When I was done I realized that it was time to take that retched medicine. 'Crap'. I left the room and went into to mine. I grabbed the pill box and took out the needed pills and swallowed them.
I sat on the bed just thinking when Laito showed up. I looked at him with a warm smile knowing he was thirsty.
MELONY: hey Laito! Are you thirsty?
LAITO: hmmm yeah but first play me a song, any song and I'll let you off the hook tonight for being my blood bag
MELONY: are you sure? Ok how about this one.
(Melony grabs her guitar and starts to play Mad Hatter Melanie Martinez )

3rd POINT OF VIEW:
Laito starts to smile at Melony's  beautiful voice. not far away 5 more brothers smile at the angelic voice echoing through the halls.
LAITO P.O.V: she has a voice of angels. That's of course if they actually existed. She's different. She is always upbeat and isn't scared of us. She is even fine with us drinking her blood but why?
When Melony finished I looked she smiled it left leaving a frown. The next thing I knew she was running to the bathroom. Curious as to what was wrong I followed her to find her throwing up. I guess it all makes sense the many different medicine bottles I found in her drawer and her puking every five minutes. Heh well this will have to be found by the others in soon time.