Chapter 1

Forget the haters, cuz somebody loves yaa..

I hit the snooze button. Yeah right.

It was my first day of school here i California. I felt like crap from when i woke up, and went to the bathroom to pee. Lets just get this done shall we? My head started pounding and i was hungry so i went down to the kitchen, grabbed some water and went upstairs again. Putting on the clotes i put out the day before, a black tank top with pink flowers and light denim shorts, i put on a light layer of mascara and eyeliner. I curled my light-brown hair that hit my waist, brushed my teeth and slipped on my white vans, and i was ready to go.

I ran downstairs, through the kitchen and out the door to my car. I shouted bye to Lucas, my 14 year old brother. I hopped into my white volvo and drove off. The trip to school took about five minutes, and while driving i peeked out the window. Damn, i missed Manhatten. 

When i got to school i still had ten minutes before the bell rang. I quickly grabbed my purse and locked my car. When i turned around someone caught my eye. About 20 metres ahead of me, a boy my age stood smirking at me leaning against the fence. A sigarette hung loosly at his lip and his dirty-blonde hair was ruffled. He had shades on, but i could clearly see his hazel eyes staring right at me. Something about hin made me exited, but still he sendt shivers down my spine.

I shook the feeling off and headed to the school reception. A middle aged lady smiled nicely and asked for my name. "Belle Gordon", i said nervously. She handed me a bunch of books and a year plan, plus some papers for my mother. I look at my classes, and found out my next was french, in about three minutes. Just great.

I found my way to the lockers and found an empty one, dumping all my books exept the french ones in it and hung up a few pictures of me and my bestfriend from back in New York. But then the bell rang, and i still didn't know where the classroom i was beeing in this class, were. All the others went to class, while i stood there comfused. i decided to just go back to the school reciption and ask for guidance. "Oh," the same lady giving me my stuff laughed. "Room 307". I thanked her and went down the hall spotting room 306. I walked over to the next door and thanked god it wasn't too far from the reception. I grabbed the handle, pushed it down and silently got in the room. All eyes where on me. I smiled awkwardly and felt a blush creeping on to my cheeks. "And you are..?" the teacher looked suspiciously at me. "Belle" I whimpered, hoping it was loud enought for her to hear. "Oh, youre the new girl!" she clapped her hands together. "Take a seat." 

As i walked in the classroom a boy catched my eye. He was seated at the wery back of the room and a smirk was playing on his lips. Wearing a plain white t-shirt showing of plenty of tattoos at his chest and arms, snake bite piecing in his lip and black leather pants i must say he was good looking, but something about him made me frightened, and i couldn't put my finger on it. As i sat down at a desk in the very front row, i felt his hazel eyes bore into my back, sending chills down my spine. I got the feeling of something. He was dangerous.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I know, iknow. i have been writing the last part like tree times now hahah.

Sorreeeeeey :*

Follow me on twitter for updates tho! (@biebzlittlegirl)

Next chapter coming soon!