Soon

Jack and i had been talking for more than two weeks.

He's in Australia and i'm in California, our timezones were so different and fucked up so many things.

Another thing..... Our age difference
He's 18 and i'm 15

"Jack i'm starting to really like you. It worries me that you care a lot about our age difference because it doesn't bother me"

"it only bothers me because i know if i was there i couldn't do anything to my princess"

"What would we do? ;)"

"Oh princess there's a lot of things i could do to you. But i care too much about you and being safe to do anything. And i'll never force you into anything okay ?"

"I get that baby. I'm glad your careful because i don't know what i'd be ready for. Just that i wish you were here with me"

i sighed as i wrote that. I really am falling in love with this guy

"Can i ask you something Princess ?"

uh oh

"Yeah sure what is it ?"

"Monica will you be my girlfriend?"

"YES ! YES ! I'd love to be your girlfriend"

"Really ? Aww baby girl"

"I've never thought i'd fall in love with someone so far away from me"

"Same here baby girl but you make me so happy. The past weeks that we've been talking have been the best i could ever have."

"Fuck i love you"
"Shit i'm sorry it just came out. It's too soon i'm so sorry ugh"

"Hey hey guess what?"

"what is it"

"I love you too. More than you can imagine Monica"

"How much?"

"So much that i might just get on a plane to California and go tell you myself how much i love you.. my girlfriend "

As i read that, my face turned into a huge grin just imagining if that actually happened

"Omg you don't know how much i'd love that babe"

"Im going in November of next summer baby. I'll go straight to you"

That's so much time to wait ugh

"Babe that's so far away. I want you here holding me just brushing your hands through my hair telling me everything is going to be okay and that you love me "

Soon princess. Soon i'll have you in my arms