Him

Why.....
why does ge have to make me feel this way, he is the only one that could make me feel happy and sad at the same time, the only one that is allowed to control my feelings.

Does he really care about me?
Or he just wants me to have sex, I know that he is 18 and i'm 13 but..... is it really a problem when you are in love?. This society accepts a lot of crazy stuff, but, why they just don't accept this. I mean for me is pretty normal....

Broken... that's the only thing that I can think about right now, my heart, is broken. I promised myself that no one could break my heart again, apparently I broke that promise. He made me broke it.

There is other girls that are more beautiful than me, why did he had to pick me, he is an idiot.

An idiot that I love....

Him....

I know what he is trying to do I knew that this would come to an end and I definetly should know that he just wanted me for sex.

He is not the same person that I met, that I fell in love with.

Ignore him, they say, they don't know how hard is to ignore a person that you love. Even though they don't love you back.

I'm crying, I know I souldn't be crying but what else can I do, he is 24/7 in my mind, he was the only one that maked me feel again.

From now I'm going  make a promise to myself. Never to love again.

Ihope that you like this, i'm sorry if I had a grammar mistake or a mistake in the spelling part, I hope you liked it

M18+N13