Nanny and Rattle

Sehun waddled and waddled, his nappy moving left and right and then left and then right. He tried to grasp a rattle on the table and SMACK! The nanny smacked his hand.

"You filthy kid. Go sit there! I told you to not play with the others. Your brothers have not pay me yet."

Sobbing, he waddled back to a corner. Kyungsoo who witnessed the whole scene stood dumbfounded. The nine year old knew nothing. He never knew his dear youngest was suffering so much. He did not even know why. He couldn't understand why. All he knows, his brother is not okay. His eyes welled up seeing Sehun. Never was he treated like that. Never! What would happened if the others found out? They are gonna be hell mad. Without thinking much, he ran towards his brother. Kyungsoo kneeled down and hugged the innocent baby. Seeing Sehun's pouting face, his tears instantly dropped.

"WATTLE!" said Sehunnie.

"What baby?" questioned Kyungsoo.

"WATTLE!" he said again pointing towards the rattle on the table.

Kyungsoo cried harder. Once, when he was young, they had everything. Just name it and you have it. Life had a major turnover the moment the murder took place. Kyungsoo shook his head-trying to clear his thoughts never wanting to remember the incident. He carried Sehun and left that place. The word 'filthy kid' keep running through his head. That is not how the society should see the precious in his hands. Slowly, he walked along the chilly street, carrying his baby brother. Being the overprotective brother he is, he tried to keep Sehunnie warm with his torn jacket. As they passed through an array of shops, Sehun wriggled himself down and ran to the shop selling toys.

"WATTLE!" He said pouting- fingers pointing towards that red toy. He simply loves the way they rattle.

"No baby. Hyung has no money for now. Let's go." Kyungsoo said and instantly Sehun's eyes started tearing.

Unable to see his baby brother that way any longer, Kyungsoo took out the pennies in his pocket and bought it. Sehun grabbed it and started shaking it happily. Kyungsoo felt contented. He felt something tugging his pants and found Sehun calling him.

"Hmmm?" he said - going down to the infant's level. Sehun held Kyungsoo's cheeks and kissed him. Kyungsoo started tering up again. Smiling, he patted Sehun's head while saying;

"How could she call you filthy, Sehun-ah? You are so rich here."-he said pointing towards Sehun's heart. Kyungsoo knows he just broke the rule. Extra pocket money was supposed to be returned to the hyungs but he just used them. He knows the consequences but then if he was paying it for Sehun, then why not?