Chater one/The only chapter

A long time ago stood a large and happy kingdom with a ruling family. The queen, king, and two beautiful daughters. The two daughters were the same age and both wanted and were ready to rule after their parents. The king wanted Olivia to rule, but the queen wanted Aria to rule. The king and Queen fought over their daughters right to rule. With their minds set on their daughters they made horrible decisions. Their kingdom was falling apart. The queen became evil and wicked over the years of sadness. The king tried to stay bright. Over time they decided to split the kingdoms.
    The king ruled the light side. Everything was bright and merry. The queen ruled the darker side full of misery and sorrow, for she missed her husband and wanted to rule together again. They both knew that this was for the best. Princess Aria was 16 and with her mother. Princess Olivia was the same age and was with her father.
Olivia loves her fathers kingdom and plans to rule. She has long blond hair. She loved the color yellow. She normally wore a yellow and white gown draped in orange flowers. She was treated with the highest respect and was had whatever she wanted. This is because she never really wanted much, only the happiness of her kingdom to stay alive. Her father placed a throne beside his for her.The king had no desire to reunite the two kingdoms because he didn't want the darkness of his wife's kingdom to ruin the beautiful kingdom that stood before him. Olivia fully agreed to this and when it came for her to rule she would keep it like it was now. Olivia was told that Aria was an evil, ugly demon and to not to go near her because she could suck out all the good of her with her darkness. Olivia believed this because she never really got to know her sister. She was barely two weeks old when they separated.

Aria is sick of her mother and wished to be free. She had long brown hair with raven purple highlights. Her mother forced her to were a tight, big, corset ball gown when the palace held an important guest. It had crow feathers all over and that is what made is so itchy. When she did chose what she wanted she would were stockings, ripped jean shorts, a black high crop top, and a pair of wicked spiked heels. She was normally treated poorly because her mother knew if she ruled she would try and make this kingdom better. No one knew why the queen like it like this but she did. Aria never got what she wanted. She normally was found in her room or sneaking out. She did not have a throne. Her mother loved her but said "A princess should never be spoiled. She will turn into a brat. Like your Sister. She is treated like a queen when she is only a princess. She will never get what needs to be done when spoiled like so." Her mother had a new husband and 15 year old daughter. The queen decided that the choices that Aria was making where not "queen worthy" and that her second daughter, Crystal will rule instead. Aria was furious over this.

So who are you going to chose? Olivia or Aria?

If you want to pick a side please go to one of these books.
If you are on Olivia's side please search up "Two kingdoms:Olivia's perspective"
If you are on Arias side go to the book "Two kingdoms: Arias perspective"

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoy! Good Luck!