Chapter 1

The thought just keeps repeating through my mind, "are you sure you're marrying the right man?"What if I'm not, sure he is  funny and charming and quite possibly the hottest man alive but what about Tom, sweet and caring Tom. The man who cheers you up on your darkest days and joins you on the best, so why isn't he here then?

"Emily?" I could hear Father saying, "You ready to go, and don't start crying otherwise you know I'll start" my dad has always been a sensitive one, I remember on the night of my prom, quite possibly the best nights of my life, as soon as he got glimpse of me he started to cry and I always thought it was the mothers who were meant to cry, guess not. 

"Ready as I'll ever be" I smiled and lied through my teeth I have never been so unsure in my whole entire life but I couldn't let everyone down, all of my family have turned up even my aunt Bethany and Uncle Joe who live in Australia have flown around the world to see this wedding and I can't let them down. My mind was set I'm going to walk down that aisle with a smile on my face and get married to Pete, my best friend, my soulmate, my soulmate.

I stepped out the horse and carriage, arm in arm with my loving father and made my way down the beautifully decorated pavement to the church doors. I have practised this a thousand times why don't my legs seem to be working properly, I feel hot and itchy like a million mosquito's have bitten my skin. My vision blurs and I can no longer see, everything turns black.