(Gabriel x reader): Wife to an archangel 2

He grinned as he saw the jaws of your mouths dropped on you faces, yours especially. You thought you had heard him wrong the first time and thought that maybe it was nothing more than some hideous joke he was dumping on you and the Winchesters.

"I'm sorry, but what you just say?" you asked the archangel who continued to make smitten faces at you. Gabriel took a few steps closer to you, smiling at you seductively.

"I said that I'm your new husband, gorgeous. That wasn't a summoning spell, babe, it was an ancient enochian marriage ceremony." He purred as he stroked a hand on your soft, flaring red cheeks. Dean, who was now gushing with fury, grabbed you by the shoulders to yank you right behind him, into Sam's arms.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?" He roared, like an angry lion looking at a hyena that was trying to attack his cub. "How did this happen?!" He then turned to Sam, still as furious as he was looking at the archangel "What did you do, Sam?!"

"I didn't even know! He told me it was a summoning spell!" He yelled trying to defend his case "Gabriel was the one who gave me the spell. Ask him!" dean and Sam then turned back to Gabriel.

"Hey, I told him exactly what to do. It's not my fault he screwed it up and married us for time and all eternity." He stated like it was the daily news report. For you however, it was more shocking than when you had discovered demons, ghosts, and monsters for the first time.

"What do you mean I'm married to you for time and all eternity?!" You shouted at your husband, but he just shrugged and smile that goofy signature grin of his.

"Oh, yeah. See, it is a marriage spell that binds both a human and an angel forever. The magic can only work if the human is still pure and clean, in other words, they have to be a virgin. After the spell is complete, the human is bound to the angel forever, free from death, disease or ageing. So sweetheart, as long as you are married to me, you are immortal." He explained and you mouth dropped so far to the ground, he walked up towards you and lifted your lower jaw back up to her mouth. Dean, who was still shocked still in shock, was able to barely push Gabriel away from you and glared at the angel.

"YOU DID THIS ONPURPOSE, DIDN'T YOU!?" he pointed his finger at Gabriel, while his face red and flaring like a while fire. It scared you to your very soul to see Dean like this. "You had your filthy eyes on (Name) sense you had met her. You are sick, Gabriel! I don't care what effect some damn marriage spell has on you two, you are not her husband and she is not your wife! She is not your possession and you need stay away from her!"

It was then you relieved the growing anger in Gabriel's eyes. He didn't like the idea of being told what to do by a human, especially a Winchester. His eyes began to glow a very bright blue and six bright golden wings appeared behind him. A very strong aura came around him, and a blinding light started to ignite around his vessel. He glared angrily at the two brothers, however ignoring you at the moment.

"Look..." He said calmly not, trying very hard not to blow up the building, and you along with it. "I don't care what you say or think of me, but know this very well, Dean. I never, and I mean never, would hurt (Name) in anyway. In fact with me as her husband and an archangel, I could do a far better job at protecting her than the two of you combined! You started the apocalypse and nearly got her killed by my brother, Lucifer! And Sam here just about slit her throat after he was raised back from Hell! While she had been with you morons, she almost died every time!" You looked at the Archangel in His words could not have been truer.

Though you would never admit it, because you loved Sam and Dean, you had been put into more danger ever since you were put under their training. The brothers knew it too, and hung their heads in absolute shame. You, on the other hand, walked up to Gabriel and too his hand into yours. Unaware that he was still burning from the fame of divine power, which did not have any effect on you.

"Gabriel, please. That's enough." Your words were enough to call the angel down and his power's intensity faded. He was back to normal, and looked down at you with a very mournful frown, feeling sorry that you had to see him in such a state of rage. Your eyes looked at him sympathetically, and you now had your arms wrapped around his neck. He returned the caring gesture by wrapping his strong arms around you. A smile spread across you lips, and you could even hear Sam and Dean gagging in from behind you. You turned to the two brothers and released Gabriel. "Guys, I know you don't like this idea, but the truth is, and know you are going to hate me for this, Dean. I'm in love with Gabriel." You blurted out and all three of the men in the room just stared at you with astonished expressions and their minds frozen for a second.

"WHAT!?" they all yelled in unison and you quickly covered you ears to keep yourself from going deaf.

"Yes, I am." You said calmly while looking at Gabriel in a very affected way. "I had been for quite some time. Even after he was killed by Lucifer, my heart sank when I had gotten the news. I didn't realize how much I loved him until he was gone, and wished that I could have told him." you feel your heart pouring out all of your emotions into that short monologue. "Then when I heard he was alive, and well. I was more than relieved, I was over joyed and happy." Tears started to swell down your cheek, and all the men could feel the weight you were carrying for so long. "I thought I had lost you, Gabriel. Now, that you're here again, I wanted to tell you now before anything else happened to you." Gabriel than took a few steps closer to you and wrapped his arms around you once more and before you knew it, his lips were on yours. You openly welcomed the kiss and relished in it. He stroked your back and you both continued to kiss you. You could taste a little bit of his tongue in your mouth. He broke away from the kiss

"I love you too, (name), and I'm not going anywhere." He whispered in your ear low enough that only you could hear and not the boys, who still had the look of disgusted on their faces. You looked into their direction one more time and hugged them.

"Guys, it's been fun,but I've got to go. I'll catch you later." You winked at the boys and jumpedinto Gabriel's arms, which he gladly lifted you up bridle style. Dean tried tostop you but Sam held him back. "Love you both, goodbye!" with a snap ofGabriel's fingers, you were both gone, leaving Sam and Dean behind.