Chapter 2(i)

A/N

Hi everyone! i just want to quickly say this chapter goes out to a special friend of ours. Maliha. Thank you Maliha. Maliha resembles Park and it is thanks to her that we managed to think of all the remarks and sassy coments.

_______________________________________________________________________________

~~~The next day~~~

 Park was looking around the new room that one of the doors had revealed to them, when a boy with scraggy blond hair walked up to her. He looked at about 5’10, he had bright green eyes and he looked American. For a person who has just lost all their memories he looked pretty good.

“Where’s my food?” His voice confirmed the suspicion that Park had of him being American.

“Excuse me.” Park replied, in shock.

“What, are you deaf? I said, where’s my food?” Oh no he didn’t, Park thought to herself. He did not just demand me. Park was furious. Who did he think he was? Everyone turned towards where Park and Ryder were standing. The same thing popped into everyone’s mind. Ryder is dead meat.

“WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?” Park shouted. She clenched her fists until her knuckles turned paper white. Ryder looked slightly taken aback, probably thinking that she would just stay quiet, but quickly recovered as another snide remark left his mouth.

“I think I’m a guy who’s definitely stronger than you. Strong enough to boss a weak, petty, stupid, idiotic, short, ugly little girl around.” He smirked at Park. Park looked murderous. Everyone took a few steps back, other than Ryder, hoping to avoid Park’s wrath.

“B*tch please, it’s a bit rich coming from you. I would like to see you try and take me on.” Park replied back. She grins as she sees the smirk drop off Ryders face.

“ooooooooooooohhh” The rest of the clan coos back.

Minho then turned toward Ryder and said "Best say your prayers boy, your dead fam. Ain't no-one gonna save you now."

   To be continued...