The Crying Child

It's time to talk about a character that really bring this story together. In a way, he's like the main characters of the game. The crying child, the kid we play as in FNAF 4, adds a lot of depth into the story, and It's all thanks to FNAF 4.

We know we're playing as the crying child in this 4th game because in between nights we play short pixelated games that reveal more to the story. We also know that he is afraid of the pizzeria. Why? Let me explain it to ya. From what we can gather from the mini games, he saw something. Fredbear, or as Matt Pat calls him; Psychic Friend Fredbear, ("He's here, he's there, he's everywhere! Who ya gonna call? Psychic Friend Fredbear!") He even tells us "Don't you remember what you saw?" This child saw something horrifying. He saw a kid get stuffed into an animatronic suit.

Now, I know most of you, or at least those who have played FNAF 4, should recognize the pictures below. The first one is of the Purple guy "helping" someone into a suit. Now, I know most of you would agree if I said he was helping an employee into the suit but I believe he's actually putting a kid into that suit.

 Now, I know most of you would agree if I said he was helping an employee into the suit but I believe he's actually putting a kid into that suit

Now, I know some of you are probably like "Uh, bro, that's obviously, like, another employee. And the Purple Man is just, like, helping him in it. Plus, the head is, like, way too big to be a kidz, man." I know, I use to think that too. But compared to the Crying Child's head, it's technically the same in size. And the picture below gives proof of what I just said. Look inside that animatronic body. Could that be a tuff of hair perhaps?

 Could that be a tuff of hair perhaps?

Ok, on to my last fact. At the end of the 5th night, we are shown a shocking image. The Crying Child's brother, and his friends, take him to Fredbear and put him in his mouth. And the performing Fredbear, with no control over his actions at the time, closes his jaw, crushing the kids head. At first, a lot of us thought that this was the bite of 87, but another Easter egg in the game revealed that this was a new bite. The bite of 84.

Anyways, that's all I have to say. If I missed anything I'm sorry. I know this is a little long but I think it's because Five Nights at Freddy's 4 has the most Easter eggs and secrets. And, like I said before, the crying child really does put a lot of depth into the story. Okay, I'm done chatting about whatever. Maybe next time I'll talk about the puppet, Fred Bear, or even "the Box".