Prologue

So, you're still here, huh. You're probably wondering who I am, ain't ya? Well, I reckon it wouldn't hurt ta tell ya. My name is Kyzo, so don't ya forget it! In case you were wondering, I'm an owl. A Dark Owl, to be exact. What's a Dark Owl, you ask? Well, I'm no different than a regular owl, except for the fact that I have the power to manipulate dark energy, mostly shadows. Cool, huh? Anyways, in my world, there are five Owl Tribes, each with their own leader, and each one has the power to manipulate one element. There's the Fire Owls, and you don't wanna make them your enemies. Their leader's name is Embyr, and he's a huge crimson coloured owl. Their tribe controls all fire. Then there's the Water Owls, and I guess they're okay, since they don't really like fighting too much. The leader is a sleek, navy blue coloured owl named Delphi, and she's known for her kindness. They manipulate the waters. Next in line are the Ice Owls, but they tend to keep to themselves a lot and don't really interact with the other Tribes. Their leader is Frost, a white coloured male owl. As you can guess, they've got ice powers. Then there's the Electric Owls, and when they fight, you really don't want to be on the receiving end of their lightning powers. The leader is a lovely golden coloured female owl, and her name is Flash. Like I said earlier, they control lightning. Finally, there's the Rock Owls, and they're the best when it comes to building and defending. Their leader is this really strong, tan coloured male owl, and his name is Boulder. They have the power to manipulate the rocks and minerals, even precious stones! Now, I know what you're gonna ask. You're gonna ask about my Tribe, and why I didn't mention it. Well, I don't have a Tribe. The Dark Owls were this group of evil owls that ruled long ago, but the five Tribes defeated them in the Battle of Tylo years ago. I'm the last descendant of the group, the only living Dark Owl left. This is my tale of revenge, the story of my journey to gain my true powers.

A/N: Well, what do you think, mates? Should I continue with this story? Let me know what you think! Until the next chapter, Keep Training, mates!
~Roronoa Zoro

A/N: Well, what do you think, mates? Should I continue with this story? Let me know what you think! Until the next chapter, Keep Training, mates!~Roronoa Zoro