Untold Stories From Full House

Vote if You want Stephanie Tanner

May 18,12006

Why did I have to be the child of Alexon and Patria Johnson. All of the other children they could have, they get me.
I am abused for no reason. I am Candace Cameron I had 3 other siblings. 2 committed suicide because of the mental pain and abuse.
They were my brothers. And my sister, the sweetest in the world, was killed when she was beaten to death for speaking to loudly.
I felt alone. Well I was, I had no friends, who would want to be my friend. This is my journal. I write everything in it. Now here is where the story begins.

*****HEY EVERYONE QUOCK ANNOUNCEMENT I JUST MADE THE SECOND BOOK PLEASE READ IT AND COMMENT MORE IF YOU WANT THE THIRD, IT WILL HAVE YOU AT THE EDGE OF YOUR SEAT!!!*******

July 23,2006

Mom: ShutUp! If you dont say something I care about then dont talk at all!

Me: Im sorry.

That was what really burned me. It was all because I gave my opinion on Global Warming at dinner. My older sister had asked about it for a project. I really hate my mom. Later than night she caught me studying and smacked me because she thought that I would never be anything. So then I snuck out of the house and got stuck because my shirt was stuck in the closed window. My mom came in and opened the window. My heart dropped down to my stomach. She burned me on the hand with a curing iron.

I screamed in pain and let go. I fell in a spiderman stance clutching my burned hand.
I was gone. Where was I going to go.

I then remembered that I had an aunt in California, Sanfransisco. I had to get money so that I could fly there and see her.

Later that week I robbed a bank. I got away with 3000 dollars. I went to LAX and took a plane to California, Sanfransisco.
I met my aunt Casey at her apartment and she told me she had an audition for me. I said that I was all for it. I auditioned for a show called Full House and thats how I got the role of DJ Tanner on Full House.