34

I was carrying a lot of bags in my hand when I went to 5th floor.

It was quite rare that I'm SM today.

Ever since I transferred to a different different department.

EXO's tour concert had finally ended after two months of traveling to many countries with them.

I found myself...

Getting better.

:)

I think that's a good news.

"Eonnie~"

I popped myself in to her room as I surprise her and she immediately stood up from her chair while smiling widely, "Jann!"

She came over and hugs me.

I wanted to hug her back but sadly, I have too many stuff to hold now.

She looked at me from head to toe when she pulls away, "Oh~you look great! I guess you are doing well in the new department."

She smiled again as she said and I nodded, "Nae~bogoshiposeo eonnie."

(I miss you)

I giggled lightly and she chuckled.

"But why are you holding so many things?"

She looked at the bags that I'm holding as I walked to her desk, "I bought you something when I was working for EXO's tour concert."

I picked out two big bags that was specifically bought for her when I go around those countries.

I actually bought mask, whitening stuff for the face and many more hahahha.

Since I think eonnie will do all these kind of things.

"Omo,"

She dig in and took out all those things from the bag as she gave me a disbelief look, "Gomawo, Jann-ah."

I nodded and smile.

Guess I bought the right thing.

"I'll come and look for you whenever I'm free eonnie. I need to look for someone else now."

She nodded as I greeted her before I went out from her room and got down to the studio,

Looking for NCT fella hahahha.

I don't know why I thought of them quite often when me and EXO were always shopping around the shops.

I mean, except for one person that I try to kick out from my mind.

"Guys~"

I chirped once I got in and they stood up from the floor almost immediately when they are actually sitting in a fire to talk to EXO.

Yes, they are here.

Both NCT and EXO.

And he is here.

With Joy, beside him. They sat at a corner all by themselves.

But I ignore.

"What's with all these?"

Jaehyun asked as I placed it all on the floor and start looking for the gifts that I bought for each of them.

"Yeogi. This is for you."

I handed Jaehyun a bag and he took it.

Then it was Mark, Ten, Yuta, Taeil, Doyoung, Haechan and,

Taeyong.

I did buy something for him.

"Oi, me?"