Uke & Seme High

Uke & Seme High

By: Stacieblue43

Atem’s POV:

My alarm woke me up at 7am. I headed down stairs to see Sesshomaru and Kaiba making breakfast. Bakura and Marik were finishing up last night's homework. I smiled before heading back upstairs to take a shower.

Time Skip

After my shower I got dressed in my cutest outfit for school today. As I got dressed I noticed that my younger twin brother was still asleep. I sighed , grabbed two ice cubes from the mini icebox in our room, and put them in his shirt. Yami jumped out of the bed screaming.

When Yami recovered from his shock, he looked back at me glaring. “What was that for!?!?” He yelled/asked me. “You need to get ready for school.”I replied back, “You know we can't be late remember.” Yami shivered remembering that day before he rushed to shower and get dressed.

We both headed downstairs and ate breakfast with the others before heading to school. Fortunately we got there early and weren't punished by our bullies. 

At lunch

"Ugh. I'm failing math again."Bakura whined. "Same here"Marik said joining in. They all had a subject that they needed help in. "Oh Ryou and Malik and gonna get us." Their bullies took upon themselves to punish them for failing grades. "if you need help. We'll be willing to tutor you."Yami heard a voice from behind them. He looked around and saw that it was Yugi and his friends. Aka their bullies. "What's the catch?"Atem asked. They were being nice. They were never nice. "No catch. It's our job to make sure you keep your grades up and from what I'm seeing our normal ways aren't working so we'll tutor you this weekend at the club house. Also this doesn't mean we'll stop our ways." Ryou responded. "And if we refuse?"Yami asked. "Hmm then i guess we'll have to administer punishment wedgie number 7."Yugi replied smirking. Yami's eyes widened in fear. No. 7 was the worse their was. "fine we'll be there" The others were excited but Yami and Atem knew something was up.