Weird thoughts 2

Hmm... so!
Everyone has a companion right?
A Friend is nothing without you!
A soul is nothing without a body!
A song is nothing without lyrics!
A rhyme is nothing without its rythem!

These so called relations help us go long ways!
Don't trust me?
Try it yourself!

Ask one of your friend to talk wrong about you in front of your enemies and then see how much they'll curse you. *sighs*

But because of that you'll feel like "Wait and watch baby!" And perhaps you'll try to be ahead of them?

Okay so if you have done these stupid tricks already, listen to your heart once. Your best companion is your heart!

Yeah it hates you sometimes! That's also a big truth.

Log kehte hai, actually Shahrukh Khan kehta hai,

Agar kisi cheez ko shiddat se chaho, to puri kaynath use tumse milane ki sazish krti hai!

But dude, kaynath k pass or koi kam ni hai kya?

Isliye srf dill se chahna is not everything! Work for it! Gain it! Earn it! Love it!

A simple smile is enough to go long way, right?
But after reaching that long way, what if that one simple smile you left behind got faded?

That smile was the one to help you start your journey and now when you're about to end it, you don't care for it?

Idiot, if one smile was enough to make you reach heights, then, one tear is also enough to drag you down!

Don't belive me?

Checkout your mother when you reach home tonight! If she is still smiling you have won! Or if she is having a frown, you are gone!

Now what's the solution?
Are simple hai yaar! 2 peg maar or bhul ja! * Evil laughs *

No! No! Don't do that! It was just a joke!

The solution is never use that one smile through out the way, keep on refreshing it on the face of the same person, you know,  life mai thoda bhajiya pao, tangdi Kabab b hona chahiye😂

Are relax! M behra ni gyi Hu!

It's just meri mumma k b'day arah hai, and I want you guys to help me plan a surprise for her... any suggestions?

Khair that was out of topic!
So companion,
Since the day you're born,
Your mother has been your favourite companion!
Don't trust me again?

Har bat k proof chahiye in logo ko! *slaps forhead*

-What do you do when you return home from school?
-Do you take care of yourself on the long nights when you're sick?
-Do you cook that tasty food?
-Do you watch that SAAS-BAHU dramas?

So got the answer?

Now go and tell her ki MA!
Jag ghumiya tere jesa na koi!

****TO BE CONTINUED ~
.

.