Chapter 46

After that night, hindi ko na nakita si Kiefer. I moved out of our condo and found a place near the restaurant. Hindi na rin ako masyadong pumupunta sa restaurant dahil lumalaki na yung tyan ko. Alam ng mga staff ko that I'm pregnant.

Kinausap ko si Mommy and Daddy kinabukasan after the party.

Ly, what really happened last night? We're enjoying and laughing pero after you danced with Kiefer, you spaced out na. Sabi ni Mommy kaya naiyak na ako.

Kiefer and I are not okay Mom. Sabi ko.

What? What happened? Tanong ni Dad kaya nagkwento ako.

Few days before our wedding, he found out i lied about my true identity when my father went to his office. Isa po akong Valdez. Sabi ko at halata ang gulat sa kanilang dalawa.

You mean you're Ruel's daughter? Why did you lie to all of us? Tanong ni mom.

You have all the reason to be mad Mom. I lied because I want to avenge my father for what Kiefer did. Sabi ko.

Oh my god Ly, how can you do this to us. I loved you like my own daughter even before maging girlfriend ka ni Kiefer. Umiiyak na sabi ni Mom kaya lumuhod ako sa harap niya.

Mom, i'm really sorry. I can't blame you if you're mad. I didn't know i'll love Kiefer and his family. I only lied about who I am but what I showed you was real. You're the mother that I never had, that's why lying to you was the hardest thing i've ever done. Sabi ko.

Oh Ly, I will still care and love you the same way even if you told me the truth. Stop crying. Sabi niya at niyakap ako.

I understand why you did what you did. You were just doing it for your family. I would have done the same if I were you but lying to Kiefer was never a good idea. He loves you so much. Sabi niya.

I know mom and i'm really sorry. Sabi ko. Pinakalma niya muna ako bago ko tinuloy yung kwento ko.

I thought Kiefer forgave me pero he told me he only married me to get back at me. We've been fighting for over a month and last night he ended it. Napagod na po ata siyang gantihan ako so he just let me go. Sabi ko.

Ly, i don't know what to say if you're here to ask for our help to make Kiefer ask you to stay, we can't. He never listens to us pagdating sa mga bagay na yan. Sabi niya.

That's not what I'm here for mom. I just really want to tell you the truth before I say goodbye. Also, to tell you that I'm pregnant. Sabi ko.

Does Kiefer know? Tanong ni Dad.

Hindi po and I want to leave it at that. Ayoko pong balikan ako ni Kiefer dahil buntis ako. He's already in love with someone else and I think it will be better for him not to know. Sabi ko.

You have to tell her Ly, if he ask you to stay because of the baby then don't stay. You're lying to him again. Sabi ni mom.

In time mom, when everything is back to normal. I will tell him. Sabi ko.

Okay. Sabi niya at niyakap ako ulit.

Bakit ba ganyan kayong mga kabataan ngayon? You make simple life complicated. Sabi niya.

After nun umalis na ako at umuwi sa condo.

Ly are you ready? Tanong sa akin ni Kuya.

Yes kuya. Sagot ko dahil pupunta kami ng hospital para magpacheck up.

Ang laki na ng tyan mo Ly, when are you gonna find out the gender of my pamangkin? Tanong niya.

Today kuya, I'm so excited. Sabi ko at bumaba na kami sa basement.