5sos smut

ohhhh Michael smut sorry if it's crappy. Enjoy ♡♥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michael♥

You and Michael have been playing video games all day. He was becoming quite grumpy because you kept beating him. "Aww does Michael need a hug?" you coo placing hand on his cheek staring deep into those beautiful green eyes. Michael grunts and gets off the couch stomping upstairs. You go up to his room and open the door to find him sitting on his bed with his back facing you. You crawl on his bed and sit behind him wrapping your arms around his slender neck. You begin to kiss and suck his neck and his neck rolls back letting out a throaty moan. "Are you still mad at me baby?" you ask seductively, he shrugs his shoulders as you remove his shirt. You run your hands over his pale skin "oh, y/n" Michael moans turning around. He removes your shirt and bra leaving you there topless. He looks at your body in awe then kisses you with force "Are you sure you want to do this?" he asks sucking the tender skin on your breasts. "Just fuck me, Michael!" you exclaim and he takes no time removing your pants. Michael circles his thumb over your clit through your panties earning a loud moan from you. He inserts one finger and your body jerks "Mm Michael it's my turn now" you gasp and reach down to his boxer's removing them. You grasp his cock and start to pump it a bit before kissing the tip "c'mon baby, don't tease me" he whispers his eyes wrenching shut. You giggle and then take him into your mouth, Michael lets out a low groan and you start to bob your head.  Michael grabs a fist full of your hair and keeps moaning. You remove your mouth and kiss the tip once again and Michael takes control by removeing your panties and throwing them across the room. He grabs your thighs and brings you closer, He places his cock infront  of your entrance then slowly pushes his way in "Fuck" you hiss as he begins to move finally, you clutch the back of his neck and your head rolls back "Faster! Faster!" you exclaim and he ploughs into earning a couple gasps from you. "I'm so close baby" You gasp digging your nails into his neck. Your walls clench around him and you feel his Dick start to twitch, Michael quickly pulls out and releases himself onto your stomach. You pull his sweaty face down and kiss him softly "I love you so much baby" Michael whispers leaning his forehead against yours. "I love you around the universe and back" you smile.