Chapter 1 - Graduation Day

Graduation Day, the day I've been looking forward to since the beginning of High School. I will admit college has been an experience but I'm kinda happy to be getting away from it. I'm glad I've had some of my friends to be there with me throughout it, especially Mark. Mark and I have been friends since we were kids, but I've always had more than that friends feeling towards Mark. I've been in love with him for a long time longer than I can remember. But something inside me wants something, something dark, sinister, more evil. But that's what made my life change. Here let me explain how it happened.

*alarm clock goes off*

I hear the alarm clock go off and don't want to get up until I realize that it's graduation day. I then bolt out of bed startling Mark awake.

"Hey what the hell man, what are you doing" Mark says in his tired voice, I love it

"Its graduation day, we gotta get up cause we gotta get there early, you should know that you've been looking forward to this since the beginning of college, now get up Cherry bomb" I say kinda excited slipping my jeans on fast accidentally falling over and landing on my ass. Mark chuckles and gets up putting on some clothes and helping me up.

"Calm down Cosmo, take it easy we still have some time on our hands just take your time." Mark says with that usual smile on his face

"Okay, but we can't take to long" I say knowing this would be a good day

* time skip cuz I got nothing to go right here*

We got to the campus park where the ceremony was being held I already got my gown and cap on, school colors like always. Mark was on talking on his phone I think to his mom she was going to be here. He had ended up wearing his normal black jeans and Nikes, but wore a tight red shirt which I kinda drooled at when I first saw it on him. I remember him getting some new clothes a few days ago but I didn't see that shirt until now. I love it on him. Mark got off the phone and jogged over to me while slipping on his gown and cap.

"So you ready to officially be out of school, only 15 more minutes then we'll be outta here." I say kinda excited

"Yeah I am my Mom's gonna be here and I know my dad will be watching he'd be so proud of me." Mark said with a smile on his face.

"Yes he would Mark," I say as there calling us out seems like there starting early "Come on let's get out there" I say as we walk to our appropriate seats.

After a long speech praising the students and their great work they've done they start calling up students to hand them their college degrees. He keeps calling out names some I recognize some I've never even knew were here. They were about to call me up but they called up one more person before me, the name I definitely knew. "Felix Khellberg" ((sorry if that is incorrect spelling on his last name)). After a few minutes of pictures the handshake and him handing Felix his degree, now the dean called me up. "Sean McLoughlin". I stand up and walk to the front of the stage while people are clapping and I get a picture while shaking the deans hand and he hands me my degree and I walk back to my seat. The process repeats with Mark being called up after me. After a little while the graduation ceremony ends and Mark and I go to see his mom.

"I'm so proud of you Mark" his mom says while hugging him. "Thanks mom, it really helps but I didn't do it alone I had some of Jacks help to." He says and I nod in response. After a little conversing she left and we went to pack our stuff up in our dorms. We had called in a small moving truck because we were moving to an apartment in LA. We were going to be roommates, thank god, and we were gonna get jobs. I want to tell Mark how I feel so badly but I no he would except how I feel. I'll wait a little, maybe that would help maybe after we get situated in the new apartment and everything.
*time skip*

We ended up stopping for the night in a motel off the highway if I remembered correctly I think we stopped in somewhere called Vallejo, California. Nice little town. After we stopped and got a room we got situated and decided to go next door to the restaurant. It was a Denny's. I ended up getting what I usually get every time a mushroom Swiss burger. Mark got a breakfast meal. "So how was your day today Mark" I say. "It was ok, what about you". "It was alright, I'm tired though". "Me to I'm gonna go to bed when we get back". "Same here, let's just finish eating". After a few minutes we pay and walk back to get ready for bed. We lay down in bed not even bothering to watch some tv because of how tired we both were. "Well I'm gonna go to bed, goodnight Jack". "Goodnight Mark". Just like that he was asleep he must've really been that tired I am to so I start to doze off. But at that point I realize that all I want to do with Mark is tell him my feelings. I then slip off into my deep slumber.
----------

A/N

Hey sorry guys if that was to short but I hope you guys enjoyed it I won't be updating until tomorrow so I'll see you guys then bye guys
-AJ