Part 8

You looked to see your Dad staring you down.

Michael: "Wtf Mariah! You only been here for a few hours, and you swapping spit with a random guy! I don't raise hoes. I knew yo ass was gonna be a hoe just like your mom".

Roc, Ray, Prod: *Mouth open*

You stand up and slowly turn around.

Prince: "Okay umm ima go re fill the popcorn....."

You: "What the fvck did you say"?

Prod: "Aye Guys....let's help Prince go get that popcorn".

Everyone leaves except you and your father.

Michael: "Look Mariah, I know you might" (gco)

You: "Hoe?.. How dare you talk about me or my mother. Who the fvck are you to say SHIT about me or her. Who are you!  You don't know me"

Michael: "Mariah stop playing. You know I never ment" (Gco)

You: "bullshit". *Walks away*

Mariah Pov

HOW DARE THIS NIGGA SAY SOME DUMB SHIT LIKE THAT! I'm ready to fight. Idk why I wanna fight, but I know I want to hurt him. He just think he can say something like that to me? Or my mother even tho were not on good terms at the moment, nobody talks about my mom. He got the wrong one

You stormed off into the living room to see the boys talking while your dad chases you.

Michael: "Mariah don't walk away from me" grabs her arm

You: "Don't grab me" Pushes him off but he doesn't nudge.

Michael: "I know I've been gone for a while in your life, but you will learn never to talk away from me while I'm talking to you". He says this while gripping onto your arm harder.

You gave him a crazy look

then you looked him in the eyes an it frightened you.

Ray: "Aye Mr Ealy no disrespect but that's no way to treat a lady. Even if she's your daughter"

You: "I don't have father"

Michael: "Shut up Mariah, & Rayon Stay out of this. This is my business and ilk handle it" He tries to take you upstairs but you resist.

Kim: Looks down from upstairs "Let her go Michael"

Prod: "When tf she get back into this story"?

Roc: "Right Dawg she was only in the story for about 5 minutes an in that she got her ass beat by a 17 Year old"

Prod: "Oh yea Lmao" Daps him up

Michael: "Why the Hell is everyone trying to act like I'm the bad guy, this is my daughter"

You: "Fvck you, your not my father"!

You turn to see a hand go across your face. Then you feel a sharp pain on the side of your cheek.

Then

                 The Door knocks