A Horse Story

Intro

The life of this horse is a very unique one. This horse is magical. He can see his true love (his owner) anytime she is in trouble no mater where she is and he will come to her rescue.

Story Of A Special Horse

Chapter 1

The birth of me was very difficult, my mother died during my birth. I think she would have been a great mother. I have so many questions for her especially for this girl I see, but there all when she is in trouble. I wish I could help her, I wish I could find her.

As I grew I found the girl grew too. We both got older and we had many good and bad times. I have become very fond of this girl. She seams so nice, but gets in so much trouble.

Then when I was 7 people just like the girl came and captured me. They used ropes with a round circle on the end. They threw the ropes and it landed around my neck. Then they calmed me down and put me in this box like thing. In it was food and water. You could also see out of it but the way I came in they closed and locked. I couldn't git out.

The ride was amazing. We passed beautiful houses and barns. Then I suddenly saw the girl. She was beautiful and elegant. It looked as if she was packing, but what for?

People took me to a barn just on the other side of a mountain. This is where they said I would stay.

A few days later a boy about the age of the girl took me on a ride. Then I saw the girl in a car going in to the woods. 'Where is she going' I thought.

After the ride I got a bath, some food, and water.

Then a few hours later a car just like the car the girl was riding in pulled up, but no girl. They said they where looking for a horse.

They described the kind if horse they wanted and the boy that took me for a ride said that I was a match for there grand daughter. I wandered if they where looking for a horse for the girl, if they are I hope it's me they choose.

After some debating and them looking at some more horses they did end up with me.

After a few days in the barn they came back in a truck and with a box like thing they called a trailer. I loaded in and went in a ride that looked like the direction the girl went a few days ago.

I saw so many pretty houses and barns but the prettiest one was the one I will live in.

Then the girl comes out of the house she lives in and comes to me. She said "I was the prettiest thing she had ever seen".