1.

"Miss, are you..."
"Not interested. Please leave me alone." Cold. As cold as ice.

Gong Juyeon. Nickname? Princess because 공주(gong.ju) in korean means princess. Yup, she grown up to be a princess. A rude princess. Plus, she's the only daughter of korean millionaire couple. With the wealthiness around her, she turned out to be very selfish.

Mr. and Mrs. Gong never blame on Juyeon for being rude. Instead, they admitted that their way of growing Juyeon was wrong. Now, it just too late. In their eyes,  Juyeon is like an angel who turn to be a devil because of her busy parents.

Back to Juyeon. She is cold. She never believes in love. She is never falling in love. Even her mom and dad's love story is a fairytale to her. For her, love is all about 'bullshit'. Maybe for fun.

She's been rejecting on guys since the second year of high school. She found it fun and interesting when every guy keep coming back for her. She just love to reject guys especially on her day off where she will spend her all day long in the café. Thus she don't mind to reject thousands of guys while checking the newest routine for her school.
Oh, yeah! She's a dancer. More like a dancing teacher. She has her own studio which is very private registered school. She's the only teacher in the school and her student will take turn based on their given schedule.
She only takes 60 students every year and she will send 36 out of 60 student of her to one of most popular label entertainment like JYP, YG, SM and more. Usually, her students end up to be the best dancer from every label. Like teacher, like students.

"URGH!" Juyeon sigh aloud. Almost loud enough for everyone in the café heared her. She closes her laptop and leans back to her chair. She pulls her spectacles and slowly rubs her bare eyes. She need a new routine for the upcoming Starship Ent. dancer audition. But it seems like it's not her day.

"Aunty, can sit here with daddy?" a voice of a very young girl ask Juyeon. She looks at the little girl and try to recognise her face. She looks like someone.

"With daddy?"Juyeon asks. The girl nods and she lets the girl sit there. He's married and has a daughter. He won't disturb me, Juyeon monologue to herself.

A few minutes later, a man come and sit beside of the girl. Juyeon had to admit that today is a busy day for the café. Without takes a glance, Juyeon turns on her laptop again. Go, you work-a-holic!

"Here," The man speaks up. He's giving her a letter. An invitation probably.

Juyeon takes the letter and open it to read the letter. "Class Reunion Of Year 2007," she reads with a little voice. She puts her head up and there is her class joker, Gong Mingyu. A line of whote teeth appeared on his face.

"Oh my god! It's been a long time, right?" Juyeon starts the conversation with the sweetest smile she has ever put on.

"Yeah, you're right. It's been 9, 8 years ago. Anyways, this is my daughter, Gong Juyeon," Mingyu talks.

"Excuses me, young lady. But you have the same name with me," Juyeon joked toward the little Juyeon.

"What do you call her?" Juyeon asks more. They might have the same nickname too.

"공주 (gong.ju. means princess)," Mingyu answer shortly then he sips his drinks.

"That is my name too," Juyeon frowns and takes a look on Juyeon Jr.
"Why you name her my name?" Juyeon asks curiously. (Do you understand this? I'm trying to say why mingyu name juyeon jr. as juyeon)

"Cause you are my first love," Mingyu replies then he pats his daughter's head.
                               ❇❇❇❇❇

Hey everyone! This is my first fanfiction ON wattpad. I'll try to update frequently. I'm just too busy with my school, but I'll find some time😅