Chapter 3

Picture of Zeke and Carlos ^^

Recap:

"Say why don't you come back down to the track, you know you used to love it," Reggie asked excitedly.

"come one, you know why I don't go. Not since the accident."

Now:

Milas pov:

Now you're probably wondering what this "accident" really was. Well, the last time I went to the track or even saw Reggie was simultaneously the last time I would ever see my uncle.

Flashback-

"Come on kiddo we are heading down to the track" I heard my uncle yell from outside the house. I always loved going down there to race with him or watch him race. My uncle Tommy and dad are brothers and closer than anything in this world.

Mom doesn't really like us going to the track cause she thinks someone will get hurt. No one has. Anyway it was our little tradition, Dad, Uncle Tommy and I all go down to the track on weekends and mess around. Uncle Tommy and Reggie own the track meaning Nobody tries to mess with me and dad for showing up .

This one day was a little different it was the first time my dad and my uncle were going to let me race.

"Are you sure I'm ready?" I asked uncle Tommy as he was getting into the passenger side of the car. "Kiddo you'll do great." I started up the car and went to pull out of the garage when something hit the side of the car sending it into the wall. That's when everything went black.

2 Months later I woke up. When I looked around I noticed i was in a hospital room "Oh my gosh she is awake Reggie she is up" I heard my dad yell out into the hallway as he ran into the room "Dad what's going on where am I? Where is Uncle Tommy?" I asked nervously as i could see the looks on their faces. "Hunny he didn't make it"

End Flashback

"Come on sugar you know your uncle Tommy would've wanted you to keep racing" Reggie pleaded with me. "Ok fine come by the house tonight and pick me up at 5"

I told reg bye and headed back to my house to get ready. I hadn't been back to the track in so long so I wanted to look good when I went back I pulled out my black leather pants my black cami and my black leather jacket with my combat boots. I fixed up my makeup and hair and by this time Reggie had pulled into the driveway wanting for me. I locked the door behind me and hopped in my beautiful nova and followed Reggie to the track.

As we pulled in I was so nervous to see all my old friends from down here before everything happened I was about to join a team that I would drive with. I wonder if they are still here. We pulled through the gates and I saw all the business of the track that I missed. The only thing I didn't really miss was when you had to run away from cops but hey it happens.

We parked and I got out and ran over to Reggies car in excitement only to come face to face with Asher Belmore.
"Mila meet my best racer, Asher" Reggie said to me as i stared dumbfounded
"Well hey kitten" Asher said while winking at me
_________________________________________
Thank you guys so much
Sorry for the long wait for the chapter and sorry it's short
Love you guys
Please comment and vote!
Madi💋