The Runaway -sequel to 'It Was Fate' Sodapop Curtis Fan Fic-

-Epilog-

Its been a year since i loved. its been a long and tiring year since i lost Allison.
She walked out of my life that day and i have yet to have seen her. Shes dead they tell me
but i know she isnt dead. I know she there i know. I've seen her. i swear i have. 

i went by the burnt church in Windrixville. i was walking around it when i turned around to the rode i saw this red 1950 chevi go back it was blarring the beatels Allison's favortie band. the girl in the chevi had dark hair , and her lips we're covered in red lip stick. she was wearing a leather jacket and shades on . it had to be Allison. The only greaser in Winderixville with the same style? who else could it be. i called her name but she didnt turn around she kept on driving. later that day i came home told the guys about it and they all called me crazy. but im not crazy im just hung up on love.

but yet what is love? i didnt know love was suppose to hurt so much. cause so much pain in one soul. well barley a soul i dont have much since Allison left. 

my life has gone to hell. i dont even know which way is up and which way is down.my life is just turned upside down. 

i dont use my head much anymore. i cant focus so how could i. 

im just a love sick fool just trying to find my runaway love 

i guess you could say she was the one that got away.

but shes my runaway.