Two.

This is for @TalasiaMahone because I told her I was going to update this a while ago, and got really bust, but here it is :)

This is short and I'm sorry, but it's because it's the beginning

2. Hunter

Awkwardly chewing my food, I avoid Austin's obvious stare on me. It makes goosebumps raise on my skin every time we catch eyes. The frequency of his eyes meeting mine, eventually lead me to just stare at my plate, not talking to anyone. 

"You okay?" Harrison leans over to whisper in my ear and I nod. 

"Just peachy" I give him a weak smile "I'm just going to go back to my room" I stand up, walking over to the sink. I clean off my plate and put it into the dishwasher, closing the door and walking back to my room.

"Austin, stay here" I hear Kelly whine loudly, and I lock the door behind me, paranoid that he's going to follow after me. I lay down in my bed, and cover my face with my blanket, closing my eyes tightly. 

A light knock is heard at my door and my heart drops, my breathing stopping "Hunter" The other person speaks and I breathe out in relief when I realize it's Harrison. Getting out of bed, I walk to the door and unlock it.

"Hey" He walks in, sitting on the edge of my bed. 

"Hi"

"You okay?" 

"Yeah, I'm fine" I nod "Just a little overwhelmed at the moment" 

"I'm really sorry, if I had known, I swear he wouldn't be here" He shakes his head. 

"It's okay, really. I'm not blaming you" I chuckle "I just don't really want to be in the same room as him right now" 

"I get it, well if you need me, you know where I am" 

"Thanks" I nod, and he walks out. 

As the sun goes down, I sit in bed and watch some netflix, listening to everyone as they walk into the house after coming in from the beach. I turn off the tv once the house falls quiet and turn on my side, falling asleep. 

At around 3 am, I wake up in need of a drink. I sigh and roll out of bed, walking to the kitchen. I open the fridge and grab a bottle of water. I walk out onto the patio and drink the water while listening to the waves crash. 

As I'm sitting there I see someone walking along the beach, and notice it's Austin after a few minutes. The part of me that still cares about him, wanted to go up to him and ask what's wrong, but the other part of me, decided that ignoring him was better. 

So, instead I walked back to my room, and laid back down in bed. 

I hear the door reopen, and close before footsteps trail down the hallway. I squeeze my eyes shut when they stop in front of my door, and I cross my fingers that the door doesn't open. 

I breathe out in relief when the footsteps trail back down the hallway, and then I fall back asleep. 

I wake up the next morning to Addison jumping on me "What?" I huff. 

"Can you go grocery shopping with me please?" 

"No, I'm sleeping" 

"Well, get up so I don't have to do it alone" She pinches my arm. 

"Fuck, fine" I sit up, rubbing my eyes. 

"Yay!" She claps, she walks out of my room, yelling about how I better be ready in 5 minutes.

I groan and get out of bed, grabbing a pair of leggings and a t-shirt, putting them on and sliding on a pair of flip flops. 

I grab my phone and walk to the living room and sit down. I scream when I hear someone move across the room, not expecting anyone to be up. 

"Shit, sorry" Austin groans, rubbing his eyes. 

I roll my eyes slightly "Why are you out here?" I ask, and he looks taken aback that I'm actually talking to him.

"Because Harrison's sister gets on my nerves and I don't want to share a room with her" He shrugs. 

"Hmm, makes sense" I nod, standing up and leaving the room, going to Addison's room. I walk in just as she's about to walk out and she grins, holding up the keys. 

"Let's go girl" 

We walk down the hallway, and as we're walking out of the door, Austin of course has to speak up and ask where we're going. 

"We're going to the grocery store, wanna come?" Addison asks, and I squeeze my eyes shut, praying he says no.

"Sure" He says, and I curse under my breath. 

"Well, go put a shirt on" She pushes him lightly, and he walks to his room and comes back out after a few moments now wearing a shirt and a pair of shoes. 

We walk out to the car, and I huff with each step I take, mentally killing Addison every time she walks into my line of vision.

Who knew a trip to the grocery store would be so dreadful.