Synopsis

You're probably asking yourself who we are, where we're from, what happened to us or what's our story.

We'll tell you this: before getting to know us, any of the characters from our story or the own story, you have to understand this:

And it is that: nothing gold can stay. Which means that everything that is true will disappear in time and everything that has a true beauty, at the end, musts disappear.

Have you ever asked yourself if your world really exists? We'll explain ourselves; what if every single one of us was the writer of our world? What if the people we know are only characters in our story? What if, in fact, our world was like a dollhouse where you're the child that plays with them and create your own story with them, but nothing is actually real? What if everything we claim to know was only a figment of our imagination?

What if what lies beyond the mirror is a parallel dimension of our world and our reflection feels attracted, by some strange force, to do the same things we do each time we stand in front of it?

To know the answer to all these questions, you'll have to know us and all of the characters in our story. And when you do, trust us when we tell you you're going to wish you hadn't.