TDIMOD - Chapter 1

A/N: So this is the beginning guys, enjoy!

" You are nothing but pathetic and useless, nobody will ever love you, you're going to rot in here and never leave, you will never have a happy ending. You think out there you have a life?! You're stuck here with me and I will make it a living hell. Tearing you apart limb from limb until you're nothing left. I hate you. Slut, fucking whore, useless excuse of a step-daughter, devil incarnate! You won't ever make it and I'll make sure of that. No wonder your friends left you. you have no use for me now. No use at all!" The figure said as it came closer holding a blade, cursing at me and throwing insults around. I was getting scared and terrified as I couldn't see his face. "Stop. Please stop. Leave me alone." I cry. "NO, NO, NOOOO!!"

I jolted up with tears and sweat rolling down my face and me looking around my room trying to forget the nightmare. I pick up my phone and see that I still have enough time to get to school as it was 7:25.

My family wasn't that rich and we didn't have much. This house belonged to a rich person long ago, i think, because my bathroom is heavenly and the rooms are big. I wonder how much my parents spent to buy this house. I was never really bothered.

I take off my clothes and enter the bathroom which I got repainted and retiled purple and grey, my favourite colours. I turn on the shower and wait for it to heat up as I start brushing my teeth.

After that, I use listerine, cool mint. I enter into the shower cubicle as i let the hot water swallow me and soon all my troubles are long forgotten.

I come out of the shower and rummage through my walk in closet for what on this bloody earth to wear. I pick out a black off shoulder crop top, with a black pencil skirt and my white pumas.

I decide to put my hair up and add a flower clip to kick off the look. I use my make-up skills and end it with smokey eyes and fleeky brows.

I closed my room door and went to check on my sister, to see if she was ready for school. To my biggest surprise she wasn't there. I went down to the kitchen and saw here at the island.

"Isabelle? Why are you up early? And what's that in your hand? And is breakfast ready?" That cute brat that I so adore just giggled at all my questions and answered.

"I couldn't sleep, a magazine for One Direction, duh, and yeah I made bacon and eggs." Ohh, so that's what smelt good.

Wait.. did she say One Direction, oh no, not her too... "Isa, you said One Direction right? Can you please tell me what's so good about them, I haven't heard their music, not like I want to, so why all the fangirling?" I asked.

"Lem, Lem, Lemmy... so ignorant. One Direction is one of the biggest boy band of all time and they are so hot, I just can't help but wonder why this particular Liam Payne has our surname. Apart from that he look kinda like dad."

What?! Has our surname?? I have to see this.

"Isabelle , give me that for a second and go wear your shoes, we'll be leaving soon." I said in one breathe. "Kay, sis." She replied as she kissed my cheek and ran upstairs. God, I love that girl to pieces, she's my best friend and baby sister.

I took that opportunity to check what she was talking about and indeed, he had our surname. I shook the thought from my head as Isabelle came downstairs and took a look at what she wore for the first time that morning.

She had on a pink off shoulder body con gown with platform flats and had her wavy strawberry blonde hair down, to complement her look. I smiled at her at which she smiled back.

Mom, we're off to school!!" I had said and left the house that morning before she could even say bye. My mother is a pain in the ass, she literally makes me do things I do NOT think I want to do, and she bosses me around and even tells me to get her the T.V remote that's directly in front of her. To be very honest I totally do not understand that. So as I was saying; back to me.

That's basically a problem cause I do not ever have time for myself, I have to go visit my dad at jail (yes, so sad, I know), follow boyfriend around like some lost puppy, most times (believe me I have no choice, he has a cute face and all) and I have to make sure my mom doesn't kill herself with drugs cause my dad's in prison.

OK, so my dad's in prison. Story line: he was at a friend's house, blah, his friend had cocaine in his house tried to sell some to him, and also make him sell some to others and end of story: he got caught.

I basically don't think my dad's a criminal and I also think I think that ways cause I have no care in this world. I basically don't give fucks about anything. And my friends' think that's cool and I'm like eh whatever. So yeah, since we're talking about me, I'm American. My best friends rock, they are literally crazy asses.

My boyfriends name is Blaze Jackson,but not American. He's cute but a very bad boy. So as far as I can go, I don't think I like him that much anymore, I mean come on, and he's a bad boy and may one day kill me if we get married *hint*. And one more thing, I love One Direction. My birthday is in like five bloody days and I have no total idea what I'll become once I turn 18, but duh... I have to go for 1D's concert because Brianca wants me to (eww).

I heard It's going to be so legit this year and anybody they spot is going to be their girlfriend or a possible wife (jokes though, but a girl can dream can't she *Brianca*) but really I don't like any of 'em. I know I can get all disgusted sometimes but only when it comes to One Direction, I can't help it. Someone help Bri!!

* * * * * * * *

A U T H O R 'S N O T E
Hey again! so what do you guys think? too short? comment on it if you don't like it so I can change it up a little. It is in fact for you, but keep it in mind that my whole plot won't change and you'll have to do with what you've got. Thanks for your support and understanding. I won't fail you! Until the next chapter... bye! <3 :)

words written: 1191 words, Today, 6th December 2016