Chapter 1: That Darned Swampy Planet Baby

"[...] Aaaaaand you are sure there's a rare alien here, QT?!" A tall man wearing a dark blue jacket groaned, followed by a small yellow robot and a strange cat.
"I am positive Dandy!" The robot spoke.
"This alien has never been seen so know one really knows how it looks like but rumours say that it lives on this planet." Added the Betelgeusian.
Dandy groaned again and muttered under his breath
"... That darn swampy planet..."
Dandy was right though, how could any alien survive on this planet????
Mud was covering their feet and legs, humidity was everywhere which attracted the only inhabitants of this planet (according to Dandy and Meow) mosquitoes.
"And that smell" the human thought to himself.
"Is it me, or am I smelling rotten eggs mixed with dirty socks and Meow's cooking?" He asked in a joking tone.
No answer. He looked around.
"Meow? QT? GUYYYYYS???!!!" Still no answer.
"Shit" he finally spat.
While looking around for his friends, yelling for their names, the smell got worse. Dandy ran around looking for the Betelgeusian and the yellow robot.
But suddenly, his eyes started to close slowly. He felt dizzy and sick. He passed out on the swampy forest's floor.

~~~Time Skip~~~

"Wh-where am I?" The Alien Hunter was laying on the ground, a cave flooring.
Face to him was a human, well, she looked like a human but Dandy noticed that her skin was a florescent pastel green, her hair was florescent purple and her eyes were emerald green and turquoise blue. Her whole body looked liquid and transparent.