Forever and Always

Josh's POV

"Josh!" I heard Matt call. 'Shit' I thought, dropping the razor blade. "Josh, are you okay?" Matt asked, knocking on the door. 'See, you can't even commit suicide correctly without fucking up!' I thought. "Josh, I'm coming in," Matt said, opening the door. "No!" I shouted, but Matt had already opened the door. Matt's eyes widened when he saw the cuts. "Josh..." Matt said, gasping. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I sorry," I repeatedly said, crying a bit. "Hey, shh, it's not your fault," Matt said, kneeling down right in front of me. "Can you tell me why you hurt yourself?" Matt asked quietly. "I'm sorry," I whispered. "Hey, stop saying sorry," Matt said, hugging me softly. Matt grabbed my arm and ran his thumb over the cuts. "Why?" Matt asked. "I'm not good enough for anyone and nobody likes me," I replied, looking at the floor. "Josh, look at me," Matt said softly. I looked up too feel Matt's lips on mine. Matt pulled away and said,"Believe it or not but I love you." I smiled and hugged Matt. "I love you too," I mumbled, burrowing my head in his chest. Matt stroked my hair and held me close. "If you ever feel the need to cut, call me or come over to my house, okay?" Matt said, looking me in the eyes. I nodded. "Matt?" I asked. "Yes?" Matt replied. "Will you be my boyfriend?" I mumbled, blushing a bit. "What was that?" Matt asked. "Will you be my boyfriend?" I asked a little louder. Matt smiled and said,"Of course." Matt then kissed me again. "I love you so much," Matt said. "Forever and always?" I asked. "Forever and always," Matt replied, holding me close. I smiled and drifted off to sleep.