Our goodbyes and promises

No one pov

Naruto and then went back after those five days they wanted to wait for Lucy and everyone else to come back so they can say goodbye but they were running out of time because the train was going to leave soon so they bid there fair wells to everyone's else in fairy tail.
They had told them to say goodbye to there others once they came back from there mission.

After that they left and went to the train hinata had hoped that Lucy and everyone else was there so they could say there goodbyes in person but no luck because they weren't there.

They all got onto the train and sat near each other Naruto had looked out the window and turned around but looked back when he saw everyone there waving at them.

Since they weren't leaving just yet but in a few minutes he got up really quickly to go out and hug them as one last goodbye because who knows how long it'll be until they see each other again.
Hinata and then saw everyone as well and followed Naruto out shikamaru being the smart one told if he can wait a bit the man hesitated at first but nodded and shikamaru thanked him.

Lucy ran straight towards Naruto and gave him a big hug and Naruto did the same.
"Come back soon okay" she said to Naruto
"I will I promise" he said back to Lucy

They looked at each other and smiled and then Lucy went to go hug hinata
"Take good care of him okay"Lucy said to her
"I will"hinata said back
"Oh and whatever he does I want you to together still when I come to visit or when you guys come back and if you you don't fulfill this duty I will tell Mira about this and she will get you to back together"Lucy said to hinata who's kinda scared right now
"NOO I-I mean no need that won't happen I promise"hinata said to Lucy while shaking her head and waving her arms around like a crazy person.

Lucy laughed at her and smiled "okay good" hinata stopped and smiled back then Lucy went to go say bye to the other love birds.

"Hey tem"Lucy said
"Hey Lucy" temari said
"Since Naruto and hinata are keeping a promise to me it's only fair I make you keep one to right"Lucy said
"Fine give me one"temari said
"Okay you have to stay with shikamaru forever and if you ever brake up and don't get back together an I find out I'll tell Mira and Erza"Lucy said smirking but slowly fade when temari said
"Okay but you do to you have to stay with Natus and if I find out that you to fought and didn't get back together I'll tell ino and come here to team up with Kira and Erza how about that"this time temari was smirking
"Fine fine" Lucy said
"Good" temari gave Lucy a hug so did shikamaru that was right next to them minding his own business.

Everyone said there goodbye and threatening stuff mostly Mira and Erza and about her ships and Erza kinda helping with that just to scare Naruto and shikamaru and it worked.

Naruto and them got back on the train and sat back down to where they had sat before they looked out the window and waved back at everyone.

They all had thanked the man that help them with delaying the train schedule they also had tipped him as a award.

When they had gotten back to the hidden leaf it was kinda weird not having he fairy tail people there but there just going to have to deal with it and of course there going to go back and bust but not now in like a few months since everyone had miss them because they have been going back and forth to escort them.

And the same thing had happen to the fairy tail people it was kind weird that Naruto and his friends weren't there but again there just going to have to deal with it.

@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@

Thanks for reading

Hoped you liked it

Sorry it took forever but oh well I blame may laziness also sorry it's a short chapter.

Anyways

Like

Comment

And

Share

Okay BYESSS~~~