chapter one

(Brittany POV)

getting on the plane was the easy part.  sitting threw an 18 hour flight was the hard part.  I was going to push threw it.  I wanted to see her.  to hear her laugh and see her smile.  i couldn't sit still in my seat and i could barley breath.  i took a deep breath and sighed. 

the take off wasn't to pleasant but once in the air i was fine.  i look out the window and slowly drifted off to sleep.  once i woke up i decided to see if she was on.  i sent her a message and she replied about a minute later.  i talked to her for about two hours before she had to leave. 

sighing i pulled out the small box containing the gift i got her.  i smiled at if before putting it away.  a while later the fasten you seatbelts sign came on so i strapped myself in.  landing the plane almost made me pass out. 

i got of the plane and gathered my bags.  i took a cab to the hotel i was going to stay at and checked in.  after unpacking i looked at the time.  i decided to head over to her school.  i rented a car and drove over there.  i walked in and went down the hallway.

i didn't know where i was going but i knew who i was looking for.  i walked the hallways until i found her standing with a group of friends.  she was laughing and smiling.  i looked at my phone then back at her.  yep it was her.

i tried to go over to her but my feet wouldn't move.  i was stuck in place and didn't know what to do.  come on Brittany you practiced this now do it.  i took a deep breath and smiled.  chey i yelled out and i watched as she looked around.

her eyes finally landed on me and she smiled.  she was shocked but that's what i was going for.  the last thing i remember is her running towards me.