A Dead Girls Dream - part four

AfterErica's death. In her birth town...

(ring...ring....ring...) walks too phone (sighing) picks up phone "hi um I saw the posters of a missing girl name Erica?" (eyes widen slowly smiling) "y..yes where is she?" he hesitates "sh.....she ... shes gone she died..." (smile drops, tears fall, falling on knee's) "I..im sorry" she slowly answer's back "it's ok..may I see her grave?" He replied "sure he gave her the place and time" then in the background "mommy!?" She looked back and said "be right back hold up" she ran back and said "what do you need sweet baby?" Penny looked at her mom Emma and answered "im thirsty but I cant reach the cups ok see is your sis Bella will help you ok sweet baby" she replied "okie mommy" she ran to bella "bella can you help me get a cup for a drink of water please" bella replied "sure penny come on" then Emma returned to the phone "sorry um had to get something" he looked at the phone "its ok um are you Ericas sister? " she had a shock "um yes but she parted from me when I was 17 and she was 8.. so its been so long I guess I didn't want to believe she was dead...." he looked down "im so sorry." She looked that the phone in suspicion "hmm how did you know Erica?..." he looked at the phone and slowly replied "u...um w..well we were in the same school and w...well its a long story..." she said "ok well ill be there, how will I see you." He thought for a second "oh ill be wearing a jacket and a band aid on neck" she replied in a hury "ok well packing bags bye" she rand to the closet grabbed Bella's and Penny's bag "Bella, Penny come here!?" both the girl walked up "where we going mommy" Penny asked in suspicion "we're going to go see mommy's littlest sis, does that saound fun" they both smiled "yay we're going to go see little auntie" Penny shouted in joy there bags were packed.. the door opened the closed, Penny ran through the house saying "yay! Daddy's home" her smile was big Bella was walking towards the door "sup dad, mom's in the back packing bags" he looked down and Penny and hugged her "hi munchkins, whats mom doing that for?" She look at him said "she said we're going too see her youngest sister" he looked and replied "she found her sister thats great" he put his hand on her head and patted it then walked too the back "oh welcome home Andrew" Emma smiled "hi sweetheart" he smiled back then asked "when did you find out where your sister was?" she smiled in joy "I found out this morning and we have to go ...its just bit different because shes dead..." he walked up and hugged her "im sorry Emma" she cried and hugged him back "...its ok....I just can't believe she's dead. It wasn't to long ago she was breathing and happy.." she started crying more and said slowly "an...and now she's gone..." then she said in an angry goofy way "how could she leave without a goodbye or a hug ..now God gets to hug her and I cant" her mouth tilted and andrew laughed "ya know even when your sad you still know how to be goofy" she smiled then Andrew says "ok if we're going to see your sister we have to go now" Emma looked at him then said "really?!" he laughed "yes, really" she jumped up and down her fists clamped tight her eyes shut "yay!" Then he smiled and grabbed the bags and put them in the care, Bella and Penny were fast asleep Emma stayed up with andrew so she and him could take turns driving the next day they all got there and looked around for him he was sitting on a bench they walked up to him Andrew asked "hi um are you the boy who called for Erica" Jeremy turned his head too look.