URBeautiful

What’s your favorite color?

I have a few but my #1 Fav is PINK!!

What’s your favorite book to read?

I love the book Runaway Twin because its such a good book and I love a lot of wattpad stories too!!!!! Wattpad has amazing stories because there are amazing.

What book that you have written are you most proud of?

Im proud of both of my stories cuz I’m new to wattpad. I was new in November but I am proud of both of them.

Do you have an imaginary friend? (If so, what’s their name, and a short description of them.)

Yes life wouldn’t be awesome without them. There names are Macy and Mary. They are sisters and they are my cousins. They are wizards!

What’s your favorite food?

I love Steak and Hamburgers and I love yogurt!! There’s this place that has the best yogurt it’s called yogurtland. I also like pizza.

What’s your favorite genre to write?

I like to write Fiction books a lot. For Star of The school i have like famous peoples names but Its mostly fiction!

What’s your favorite movie?

I like a lot of movies. But I love love love Soul Surfer and Elf. I like a lot of disney channel movies like Geek Charming and Starstruck :D

Who’s your secret celebrity crush?

It’s not a secret but Justin Bieber.

Have you considered becoming a published author?

YES YES YES!! I love to write and a lot of people on wattpad said that I could be an author some day because my books are great.

What’s your favorite song to listen to?

thats a hard question because I love a lot of songs. I guess at this moment the songs I can’t stop listening to is Safe and Sound (its by taylor swift) Skyscraper (demi lovato) and Put your hearts up (ariana grande) but theres more. i love music

Who are some friends that you’ve made on Wattpad?

Well theres @HitTheLights and I already

knew

@singingnerd but I told her to get a wattpad. Theres also @ILOVEU1 and many others! Hahahah

What’s your least favorite vegetable?

I don’t like vegetables! haha I love fruit though. I’m healthy tho. I eat meat, fruit, and chicken sometimes but I don’t like vegetables (I’m healthy and I’m skinny)

What’s your favorite flavor of ice-cream?

I like chocolate, vanilla, and mint chocolate chip. But I’m not a big fan of ice cream i love yogurt!

True or False: Cookies are awesome.

TRUE! TRUE! TRUE! TOTALLY TRUE!

Do you lick the frosting off of your cupcakes?

YES!

If you could go anywhere in time, when and where would it be?

Probably like the future.

If you could switch lives for a day with anyone, who would it be?

Selena Gomez !

Would you rather date a Vampire or a Werewolf?

neither because a vampire can bite me. And a werewolf is to loud. Hahaha maybe a wizard.

Do you have any pets? (If so, please include name and species.)

yes! 4 dogs! Theres Sam, Lizzy, Annie, and Gracie. Sam, Lizzy, and Annie well we got them like 5 years ago and they are outside dogs. We got Gracie at the end of February in 2011

What’s your favorite holiday?

Thats easy……CHRISTMAS!!!!!

What would you dress up as for Halloween?

every year i do something different. 2011 I was a cat. 2010 cowgirl. 2009 taylor swift. so i just depends every year. I love dressing up!

If you could have any color to be your eye color, what would it be?

I have blue eyes but I would love aquamarine eyes!

If you got an offer to star in a movie, would you?

YES!

Which of the characters that you’ve created are your most favorite?

I like Emma, Elaine, Molly, and Ariana and her friends. I love all my characters actually because they are all very important

What day of the year would you want to be your birthday?

I love the date of my birthday. IT’s February 8. I wouldn’t want it in the summer cuz no one could say happy birthday and i have bad allegies in the spring and i just love winter!!!!

Do you have an account on any other writing sites?

hahaha! not yet anyway but I love wattpad!