Introduction

Okay so yeah, like I said, there ain't nothing here except a fangirl's take on her OTP and the moments that made her believe in true love.
So, this would be an ongoing work for Aphrodite knows how long. Because Larry Stylinson are frigging beautiful and have been together for six years now and will be so for the rest of their lives. Maybe I will stop this once they actually come out and maybe release some interviews, a biography or two about their love story. Then we will know what actually happened and I won't need to build fiction around those beautiful happenings that brought them together. But until we defeat Satan Cowell, I am here with my version of How My OTP met each other and what made me believe in them.
Now, WARNINGS, I guess.
Okay, firstly, I still don't know myself what all this book may or may not contain. But yeah, um. How do you whisk (or write this thing? Hehe, my autocorrect did that, it's a dark larrie itself).
Anyway, first thing y'all need to know is that this is a work of fiction and I can not guarantee that this actually happened. This is only what I think may have happened during those iconic moments due to which millions ship Larry. I have no proof that this happened but then again, you have no proof that it didn't.
There may or may not be smut in this fic at some point or other, I dunno yet. But if there is, I will include proper warnings.
There will be swearing, loads of it (gives the same introduction that Michael gave to How Did We End Up Here).
There maybe, I dunno, stuff, but hopefully it will mostly be all sunshine and rainbows, flowers and butterflies in the beginning. Once Larry has been forced back into the closet by the Satan and his minions, there will be angst and stuff. Hopefully nothing triggering, I don't need anymore reasons myself.
So, I guess that's it for now, if there's anything else, I will update.
Some other things y'all need to know are, I am currently using Wattpad only on my phone so there maybe some errors in spellings and stuff, if so please let me know. Once I get a new laptop, I swear you won't get a reason to complain about that.
Also, my life is kind of a mess right now and I have to juggle with college and stuff so I can't promise regular updates but I can promise that they will be worth it. The reason why I am writing this, actually publishing this(I have been writing these One Shots for a long time now, but never published) is because I have been feeling so useless these days that I really need something to occupy my time with. And what's better than a combination of two things that make me happy? Writing and my OTP. Hopefully I will get better and so will this book, so bare with me yeah?
No hate please. If you disagree with something, put forward your opinion nicely and logically. Otherwise I am a sassy bitch, the Tommo taught me right.
Now seeing that this rant is nearing 600 words, which is a difficulty while writing assignments, I will just shut up.
Enjoy. Vote and Comment if you like.

PS Louis tops. (But they share it sometimes)
Xx.