Chapter 7: "I want this all to go away."

"Hey Sarah! What's up?" He said in an uplifting voice.

"Josh, can you come over?" I said as I wiped my tears.

"I'm on my way Sarah. Don't worry," Josh said as he hung up the phone.

It couldn't stop. The tears just couldn't stop. I felt awful. My stomach was in my throat and my heart was beating out of my chest.

I ran to the door when I heard a knock.

I was so thankful for Josh. He continued to calm me down and stayed over for the night.

My breathing got heavy and I was close to passing out.

"You alrigh-?" Josh asked me as the room began to fade away.

The next thing I remember was Josh waking me up.

"Good morning Sarah," Josh whispered to me.

"Hi Josh," I said in my scratchy morning voice.

"How you feeling?" Josh asked me with concern.

"Josh, I ruined their marriage. I can't-" I said as I got choked up.

"It's going to be fine. These antidepressants should help you during the day," Josh said as he handed me a pill bottle, labeled 'Joshua Dun.'

"Do you use these?" I asked Josh before I slipped a pill into my mouth.

"How do you think I'm so calm before every show? You think I played Madison Square Garden without any help? Trust me. These bad boys work," Josh said as he giggled.

He handed me a glass of water and gave me a hug. It felt so good to be wrapped around someone's arms.

Josh told me he had to leave for soundcheck. I wished him good luck at his next show.

"Sarah, it's going to be okay. Alright?" Josh said as he gave me a hug.

Josh walked back to his car and waved good-bye.

I saw Kylie packing up boxes filled with her belongings. Was she moving out?

I knew she was leaving because of me. She probably never wanted to speak to me again. Was turning in Brendon a bad choice?

A/N : hi so if you dont like reading triggering stuff then dont read this next part !! ok that's all lol enjoy my horrible story

It was all my fault.

I ruined someone's life.

I needed to clear my mind so I decided to go for a drive.

I didn't know where I was going but something told me to keep driving.

I drove past my old school.

Everything was much simpler then.

When I was younger, I was so anxious to meet the love of my life.

I thought Brendon would be him.

He turned out to be my worst fear.

I just wanted all of this to go away.

I took a deep breath and unbuckled my seat belt.

I swerved into a light pole and my car slammed into it.

I got tossed back & forth and my head banged against the window, causing it to shatter.

My eyes slowly closed as people rushed over to me.

I wrote a long chapter since I haven't updated in a while and I hope you guys like it! Thank you to everyone for 1.51K reads. It's hard to believe that many people like my story. Please continue to vote and comment what you think of the story :)