CT- 5555 and CT- 5385

"What happened?"

"The Clone Age happened. Ahsoka was framed with sedition to the Jedi Order by her friend, Barriss Offee. Soon after, Barriss was arrested for the murder of six Jedi Knights andeven though Ahsoka was innocent, she still didn't join the Jedi Order."

"Ahsoka said something about a clone dying in your arms? What was that about?"

"Ah yes, Clone Trooper 5555. A great soldier in the Clone Age."

"What happened to him?"

"First, it was CT- 5385, Tup."

"Who was that?"

After joining the fight against the Confederacy of Independent Systems , Tup fought during the Battle of Umbara , serving under Jedi General Pong Krell , who was secretly manipulating us clones into a loss in the hopes of impressing Count Dooku  . Tup was one of the many clones who recognized the danger Krell was placing them in, and he participated in a successful mutiny against the Jedi General. Later in the war, Tup fought in the campaign on Ringo Vinda. During the campaign, Tup's bio-chip malfunctioned, triggering Clone Protocol 66. He shot and killed Jedi General Tiplar  before being restrained, and was taken into custody by the Republic. The Confederacy and the Sith attempted to capture Tup in order to determine why the protocol was activated, but the Republic and the Jedi were able to bring Tup to Kamino, where the Kaminoans withheld the truth about the bio-chip's true nature and claimed Tup had been exposed to a virus. Tup died on Kamino during the investigation, and Tup's friend and fellow clone, Fives, discovered the truth about the Sith conspiracy before being killed and silenced. At the end of the Clone Wars, the Sith triggered the clone protocol for all clones, leading to the destruction of the Jedi Order."

"Wow, did that all happen? What happened to Fives?"

"Yes. While attempting to from the Separatists, Fives witnessed the death of Tiplar, a Jedi General executed mid-battle by Tup. A chain of events was set in motion by the preemptive execution of Clone Protocol 66, leading Fives to discover a conspiracy involving inhibitor chips, a plot to destroy the Jedi Order, and—to an extent—Supreme Chancellor Sheev Palpatine's  connection to it. After failing to assassinate Palpatine, Fives sought to warn the Jedi but was confronted by Clone Commander CC-1010,Fox,  and a contingent of Coruscant. Although Fives was killed before he could prove expose the conspiracy behind the inhibitor chips, not every clone executed Order 66. Three clones— CT-7567, me, CC-3636 ,Wolffe, and CC-5576 39, Gregor, —removed their chips prior to the activation of Order 66. As such, we did not turn against the Jedi unlike the rest of the clone army that went on to serve the Galactic Empire."

"Woah, T.M.I."

"Anyways, Fives and Tup died because of the Empire."

"Ezra, it's time for training." The blue haired boy looked at his master before looking back at CT-7567.

"Go kid, you are a Jedi, not a clone." Ezra nodded slightly before following Kanan.