1

The cashier looked down at the items in front of him. Four bullets and one gum. He raised his brows and looked up to the person who brought it. A beautiful dark brown-haired teenage girl wearing a black leather jacket.

"My boyfriend and I are going to hunt for tonight's camp." She  answered the cashier's questionable look towards her.

He smirked and took the items and checked the price over the machine. "Two hundred dollars." Then proceeded to wrapping the items and handed it over the customer.

She placed the cash and took out the gum from the paper bag.

The cashier leaned forward. "That's exactly what the particular customer had said to me last month. But until now, she's still missing."

She ate the gum. "Bad shooter. That is why you shouldn't play with guns." Then walked off.

The cashier let out an amused chuckle. "Dumpling would be good." He called after her.

She turned around flushing her eye smile and opened the shop's glass door. She brushed off the smile and jogged towards a red sports car and hoped in.

She handed the bullets over the guy who was sitting at the passenger seat, took off her jacket, and snuggled herself in the middle of two guys filled with tattoos around they're necks and naked body.

"My finger badly wanna pull some trigger." Said the guy on her left side, putting bullets on his shotgun.

She wished that the ride would take long. She thought that it was better to sit between two wild gangsters than to witness a bloody scene. But not so long, the car pulled over in front of a two story house. It has a big backyard and garden, perfect place for a happy family. But seemed to be very unlucky. She scanned her eyes around. The lot was big that neighbors were far enough to hear gunshots but would still be possible to hear because it was a very quiet place. Unless, they'll put silencer.

The four boys stepped out of the car with their guns. They were whispering to each other, pointing something outside, then scattered around.

"Tiffany." One of them peered inside the car's open window.

She swallowed the gum hard as if her boyfriend heard it. He handed her the .45 caliber.

"What's the matter?" He asked.

"I. . . c'cant do t-this.."

He reached Tiffany's cheek and caressed it. "Of course, you can. You didn't see anything right?"

She shook her head furiously. "Nickhun, I swear! I didn't see anything!"

"Shush..." Nickhun nodded his head with his eyes closed. "I know, you didn't. But you need my trust on you." He leaned closer. "I saved your life, Tiffany. Now show me how you live it." He opened the door and pulled the girl out a bit harshly. "You'll cover me." He whispered and walked away.

Tiffany gripped on the sling of her should bag and shut her eyes closed. She took a deep breath then made her way to follow her boyfriend. Bitch, just imagine this is just a bird hunting!

Her adrenaline rushed crazily and the courage she saved vanished away as she stopped in front of the back door, hesitating to follow Nichkun's lead.

Nickhun turned his head to see her. And walked towards Tiffany then smashed his lips over the girl, kissing her torridly. He finally let go and fished something from his pocket and when he finally felt it, he took it out and put some of the powder in a tiny stick. Tiffany noticed it and she knew what to do. She sniffed it when Nickhun lend it over her nostrils.

"Now, I want you to distract the kids." Nickhun pecked at her lips. He cocked his gun and went inside the house.

Tiffany looked up at the blurry skies and she blinked several times. The drugs calmed her down and she made her way at the backyard. She hid the gun behind her back, holding on it tightly as if it would fell from her sweaty-shaking hand.