chapter three

Chapter three

"Does this not worry you? He didn't sleep on the plane and he's still wide awake." Marco said to Mario as they walked up to their front door.

"Oh stop worrying," Mario said as he opened the door and walked in.

"That orphanage was all women, maybe he needs to feel a women's touch to fall asleep," Marco continued worrying about his new son.

"That could be possible," Mario said, grabbing their suitcases and bringing them inside.

"So here," Marco said, passing Julian to Mario who stared at his partner.

"What is that supposed to mean?" He asked, feeling insulted.

interview

"I may have gained a few extra pounds but it's all very natural, it's science you can't fight science so..." Mario trailed off, looking uncomfortable.

"I'm not saying anything," Marco muttered before looking down at the ground.

"You're saying everything Marco!" Mario argued.

They walked into Julian's room and Mario was already in love with the room.

"Oh my god don't you love it?" He asked Marco staring at something on the wall.

"I love- Oh my god what the hell is that?" Marco asked, staring at the painting on the wall, "Is that us with wings?"

"I had Andre do it while we were gone, we're floating above him so he knows we're always there for him."

"That's reassuring isn't it Julian? Yes, we tore you away from everything you know but your fathers are floating fairies!" Marco said sarcastically, talking to Julian who just stared blankly at him.

"Look I never told my family we were adopting a baby," Marco told Mario.

"Yeah I know and I completely understand," Mario said, "They judge you and you get mad and everything goes from joyful to a huge fight."

"Yes exactly!" Marco said, completely happy that his partner understood, "I'm so relieved you understand."

"I invited them over for dinner tonight," Mario said simply before walking out the room.

"What?" Marco asked following Mario.

"I had to! This would have gone on forever!" Mario said.

"No you're cancelling Mario," Marco said but Mario shook his head.

"No you're an avoider, you're telling them you adopted a baby tonight." Mario demanded.

interview

"My dad, uh my dad still isn't comfortable with this," Marco said to the camera, pointing between him and Mario.

"He does this thing where he announces himself before he walks into the room just so he doesn't have to see us kiss." He continued as Mario raised his eyebrows.

"I wish my mother had that system," Mario commented, "Remember-"

"Not now," Marco cut Mario off from telling an extremely embarrassing story.

"I still can't believe you would do this to me," Marco said to Mario.

"Would you just get over it? It's a celebration!" Mario shot back at his dramatic boyfriend.

The doorbell rang as Mario was setting the table, Marco sighed "I'll open the door."

"I'm gonna go get Julian ready," Mario said before walking off.

"Hey!" Marco said as he opened the door and was greeted by Manuel and Mesut and their kids.

"We're here! Coming in!" Bastian announced, ringing the doorbell many times before popping his head through the door.

"Nothing gay going on here," Marco told his father, sighing.

"Thomas hi!" Manuel said, kissing his step mother on the cheek before moving on to hug Bastian.

"How was your trip?" Bastian asked Marco who only smiled nervously.

"Actually there's something we need to tell you guys," Marco said as he stood in front of his family members.

Mario not long after appeared with a baby in his hands and a big smile on his face, "You stole a baby?" Thomas asked, staring at the baby curiously.

"No! We adopted Julian in Vietnam, without us he would still be in a care home with no love." Mario boasted as smiles broke out onto everybody's faces.

Manuel, Mesut, Thomas, Eric, Mats, Lukas and Toni all rushed towards Julian, who was staring blankly at everybody, while Bastian hung back watching the scene drinking his scotch.

"Can I teach him how to play soccer?" Erik asked, Manuel slapped the back of his head furiously. No way was another misfit playing soccer in this family, Manuel would not have it.

"He's a little shy," Marco told them all as Mario intertwined their fingers together.

"Ayy give me!" Thomas squealed, not waiting for an answer he quickly grabbed Julian. "You're a little princess aren't you? Aw congratulations Marco and Mario, she's so precious." Thomas cooed in his german accent.

"Um actually Julian is a boy," Mario scratched the back of his head, eager to have his baby back in his arms.

Interview

"He needs to go," Manuel said angrily as Mesut tried calming him down. "Honey he means well, he's just German he doesn't understand Americans like us."

"Mesut shut your mouth." Manuel spoke.

Mesut instantly stopped talking and looked at the camera awkwardly as Manuel was taking deep breaths.

"That's what I said!" Thomas argued.

"No you said Julian was a princess, he would be a prince." Marco said calmly.

"You and your chinese baby! It's because I'm German isn't it?" Thomas shouted angrily, grabbing his purse before turning to his husband. "Take me home or I will kill your family Bastian."

"No you won't do that Thomas," Mesut said, chuckling as he thought he was joking.

"I did it in Germany, I will kill you in your sleep Mesut." She threatened before angrily walking out with Toni next to her.

Bastian sighed before saying a quick bye to his family, he followed Toni and Thomas out to the car.

"They're just jealous of me, I am a beautiful young woman and they are growing old." Thomas gloated, shrugging his shoulders as Toni nodded.

"Of course madre," Toni agreed.

----
hello here's an update it's not edited so it probs doesn't make sense soz